I received this text I’m sharing, “I do not wish you a wonderful new year where “everything goes right.” It is a childish and utopic fantasy. What I wish you is take a look at yourself and love yourself as you are. Muster enough self-esteem to win battles with humility, know some battles are impossible to win, others are simply not worth fighting. My wish to you is accept reality of things you cannot change and recognize there are realities you can change if you stop complaining. To accept “I cannot’s” and recognize the “I don’t want’s.” My wish for you is listen to your truth, express it, but know its merely your truth not that of others. So best way to overcome your fears is to face your fears because it’s the only way to overcome them. Learn to tolerate other people’s shortcomings because you have them too it stops need for complaining. Don’t condemn others or yourself for being wrong. You are not the Perfect God Almighty. Grow up and accept real life is tough but you can do much in life as you are with help. I don’t wish 2020 ‘happiness’ instead I pray you learn to be happy in life come what may happiness is a path and not destination. Its unrealistic to expect to get happiness or be given happiness always by others. Life is what you make it so can’t blame other people for your unhappiness you created yourself. Have consideration for other’s interest, look out for opportunity to bless not isolate yourself to be lonely. Greatest secret of happiness Jesus says is reaching outside self centredness to do greater good to others. Dedicate time to help interests of others to make you thrive. Life’s domino effect ripples back blessings to you so mind your life daily to share joys with family, friends, loved ones. They support you in challenging times of needs. Don’t feel entitled and so underestimate or to undermine others.
Steve Gouves died a billionaire, with a fortune of $7 billion at age of 56 from pancreatic cancer here are some of his last words: “In other eyes, my life is the essence of success, but aside from work I have little joy in the end, wealth is just a fact of life I am accustomed to. At the moment of lying on the sick bed so now remembering life, I realized that all my recognition & the wealth is meaningless in the face of imminent death. You can hire someone to drive your car or make money for you but cannot rent someone to carry a disease for you. One can find material things but one thing that can’t be found when its lost is “life.” So treat yourself well and cherish others as we get older we get smarter slowly realize a watch worth $30 or $300 both display the same time. Whether a purse or wallet worth $30 or $300 the amount of money in it is the same. Whether we drive a car worth $150,000 or $30,000 the road and distance is the same we will arrive at the same destination. If one drinks a bottle of wine worth $300 or $10,000 the “stroller” is the same.
If a house lived in is 300 square meters or 3000 square meters loneliness is the same. Your true inner happiness does not come from material things. Whether you’re flying first class or economy class you arrive at the same time. Understand you have friends to talk to that is true happiness but do not talk too much!!!
1. Do not educate your children only to be rich educate them to love God and be happy. When they grow up will know true value of things in life not the cost.
2. Eat your food as medicine or you will need to eat your medicine as food.
3. Whoever loves you will never leave you, even if has 100 reasons to give up, always find one more reason to hold on.
4. There is difference in being a human child of God and being a human being.
5. If you want to go fast go alone! If you want to go far go together with others. 6. Be humble in all stages of your life to thrive and to enjoy a healthy life. “Love all people Almighty God sends you, one day He will need them back. 🙏🙏Worth sharing!!! Wishing u belated prosperous 2020. 6 best doctors in the world are:-
1. Sunlight – Vitamins A, D, K, E soluble.
2. Rest – Sleep well to maintain body.
3. Exercise – To keep body in good shape
4. Diet & Water – Nutrients & circulation
5. Self-confidence – Secure in God / Jesus
6. Friends & Family – For love & Support Don’t gain the whole world to lose your soul for greedy love of money that God says is the root of all evil. Remember its God who gives power to get wealth and to eat is a gift from God. Trust God to help you lead a fulfilled life and don’t manipulate people for selfish gains to enrich yourself selling your soul to the devil. Live life by thinking of wellbeing of others and look after the interest of others to be more happy. The secret to happiness in life is by making others happy to become happier when you see the joy you bring to others lives that is the real happiness.
Written by Murti Medici, Argentinian psychologist, translated into English:
Steve Gouve Advise from a rich man