Moses told God “If you do not go with us we will not go without you” in Exodus 33:15. Moses needed God’s help to deal with challenges facing Israel. Almighty God’s presence empowers HIS children to live for God. Moses knew that God’s presence in his life is useful to enable him to achieve good success. Moses told God face to face boldly, “If you do not go with me I will not go” in Exodus 33:15. It is Moses saying, “LORD if you are not in it we will not make it so not take single step unless assured of your presence.” Moses knows power of God’s presence sets Israel apart from all other nations. God’s Presence sets apart God believers because God Emmanuel with us leads us, guides us, works HIS will through us. His Presence drives out fear, confusion. Moses’ attitude was, “We function better if guided or governed by God in battle to survive and defeat enemies. With God’s presence in our midst means none can destroy us with God we are strong and saved because God is strength and our salvation. Let all the nations put trust in their mighty armies, iron chariots, their skilled soldiers. Israel TRUSTS manifest Presence of God to save them in victory.God answered Moses’ bold statement so “My presence will go with you and I will give you rest” in Exodus 33:14. So “Rest” means “peaceful confidence.” God was saying, “No matter the battles or trials you face you will always find the quiet confidence to rest in God to be steadfast and fearless.” God’s presence and HIS GLORY builds Israel’s confidence in the wilderness by HIS cloud by day and fire at night. Cloud reassures of the manifest Presence of God’s promise with them. The tabernacle at night is guided by pillar of fire from God that confirms Presence of God. The cloud of pillar and fire moves and Israel moved, when it stops they stop moving. People of God led directly by God never had to try to figure out direction or the future. They put all confidence in visible cloud of the LORD’S Presence in lifework and HIS divine miracles around. And God’s presence leads to revelation of Christ’s Glory as “God’s Divine Angel” to Israel to send His message of the Gospel to all. Moses wants God’s continuous presence manifested of the LORD “to know God” more in Exodus 33:13. God told Moses “My presence will go with you and I will give you rest” in Exodus 33:14. Moses is leading stiff necked people complaining, ungrateful, unthankful and Moses feels overwhelmed at times. So God’s visible presence encourages Moses to know for sure God’s promise of peace rest is real. Assurance of God’s presence reinforces hope in Moses. He wants more of God’s Presence in addition to the cloud pillar and fire sai, “Please Lord show me your GLORY in 33:18. God shows Moses HIS GLORY by revealing HIS nature passed by and Moses said, The LORD, the LORD God, merciful, gracious, longsuffering, abundant in goodness and truth keeps mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin” in Exodus 34:6–7. God’s GLORY is revelation of HIS goodness, mercy, love and compassion.Moses needs God’s Presence to meet Israel in tabernacle sanctified by God’s GLORY in Exodus 29:43. The “sanctified” “made clean people of God to worship and meet in God’s Presence. In Presence of God is revealed GLORY that lifts you above all circumstances of life.” Moses trusts in God’s Word to send Jesus as the helper of Israel. Christ’s Glory provides power for our defense in Isaiah 4:5. His glory keep us heavenly minded in worst hours of life. Moses in God’s Presence is refreshed and renewed in HIS GLORY. It is revealed in Moses’ face shining from Presence of God. Full revelation of God’s love, grace, mercy, kindness imparted is in Moses more equipped to lead Israel. It is looking upon God again to reassure Moses God will see him through all trial he faced. The eyes of the LORD runs to and fro whole earth to show HIMSELF strong on behalf of all whose heart is perfect towards HIM in 2 Chronicles 16 : 9. In these perilous times the presence and assurance of Jesus keeps anguish and fear at bay. God’s nearness and HIS closeness takes away all anxiety, fears and cares hiding in the secret place of the Most High God in Psalm 1:1. Prayer quietly to worship, thank, commit all pain, stress and family cares to God.God’s condition to HIS Presence in life is trusting God to work all things together for our good in our interest. When it seems all is lost, God steps in for Israel even if God punished them redeems for HIS GLORY and HIS HOLY Name sake. A case in point is King Asa’s God’s people in miraculous victory over an Ethiopian million army. Asa said its God Presence that scattered enemy: “Asa cried, LORD help us they have more with them, we have no power. Help us! We rest in you and in your name against multitudes. So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa” in 2 Chronicles 14:11–12. Asa led his triumphant army back to Jerusalem, the prophet Azariah met him at the city gate with message: “Hear me, Asa, The LORD is with you as you are with HIM. If you seek HIM, HE will find you but if you forsake HIM, HE will forsake you. Israel was without God in slavery but when in their trouble they turned to the LORD God of Israel. God heard their cries in Egypt so sent Moses and Aaron to Pharaoh to deliver them in Exodus 3 : 9. The cry of the Israelites has reached ME. I have seen how they are treated in Egypt in Exodus 2:23-3:22. God Heard Israel’s groaning during 439 years of the cruelty of kings of Egypt. God’s answer to their bondage when they cried was because their cry came up unto God in heaven. Many are crying for years still wondering if God cares about them and this is the reason to hold on by faith in Christ all is well in Jesus Name. God is keenly interested and watching from heaven and will intervene in HIS OWN TIME. Moses and Elijah will come again to deliver people from their bondage on earth. Freewill choice will be given to seek God’s face and join His Kingdom in Christ. This is not fable fairy tell as some mock but is real living history on earth.
God’s people safely crossed the Red Sea as God told Moses to raise his stick up so the sea parted to walk on dry ground. In Exodus 12:29 at midnight Israel left Egypt and in Exodus 14:27 in morning appeared at Red Sea. Egyptians chased them but in six hours the Jews entered Red Sea to safely pass to other shore.Pharaoh and his army drowned in Red Sea after the Exodus, changed his mind because of loss of a vital Israelite work force. Pursued Israel to Red Sea after he watched Moses and Israel cross Red Sea in Exodus 14:28 copied Israel in red sea.Psalm 136:15, God “overthrew Pharaoh and his army in the Red Sea.” God told Moses to lift up his staff to miraculously part red sea by God’s power authority. It is not by might not by power but by the Spirit of the LORD Jehovah. The people without understanding of Spiritual things of God try to copy miracle of God imitating entered pathway of Red Sea. Things of God are spiritually discerned God overthrew Pharaoh and his army.Rameses drown in Red Sea after Moses split sea using God’s power. Moses stops Red Sea after they safely millions cross. Jews prepared for Exodus with blessing of God in Passover. After the stubborn resistance caused plagues, death still Egypt wanted control of enslaved Jews. But Pharaoh drowned in the Red Sea with his army so did not survive. Crossing the Red Sea was God initiated in bible narrative of Exodus. Pharaoh’s army engulfed by the Red Sea in Exodus 15:4 Pharaoh’s chariots army thrown in the sea despite finest chariots of gold and a strong army. Pharaoh’s chariots or army could not stand against Elohim God’s powerful heavenly hosts. God uses HIS supernatural miracles to defend Israel. Larger armies even better equipped by human standards totally annihilated by Elohim in Bible. GOD’S PEOPLE, GOD’S PLANS ON EARTH for Israel continues until God comes back to dwell on earth. God proves that those fighting Israel FIGHT GOD JEHOVAH NISSI THE MIGHTY ONE IN BATTLE.Exodus 12:31 says Pharaoh called Moses and Aaron at night and said, “Get up, go away from my people you and people of Israel. Go and worship the LORD as you said. 32 Take your flocks your cattle and go. And pray good will come to me also.” 33 Egyptians tried to make people hurry out of the land for fear they, will all die from more punishment from God. 34 So people took dough without yeast, tied pots in their clothes on their shoulders. 35 People of Israel did what Moses said, asked Egyptians silver, gold and clothes 36 The LORD gave people favour in the eyes of the Egyptians. Egyptians gave all they asked for took best things of Egypt.Exodus 37 The people of Israel traveled from Rameses to Succoth about 600,000 men on foot, women and children. 38 Groups of people went with them with many flocks cattle. 39 They made dough brought out of Egypt to make loaves of bread. 40 The people of Israel lived in Egypt 430 years. 41 At the end of the 430 years on same day all the LORD’S people left Egypt at night. 42 The LORD brought them out of Egypt a night for the LORD is remembered by people for Israel forevermore. God made a way where there was no way to save Israel. Some put confidence in chariots and horses, Israel’s confidence is in God to fight for them, the battle is the LORD’S. Trust Jesus confident in God to help make a way where there no way for you in Jesus Name. Thank you LORD and thank you Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
God answers prayers according to HIS timing and motive agrees with Word of God. Philippians 4:6-8 don’t be anxious for anything, in everything pray, make petitions, supplication and thanksgiving to present your requests to God in Jesus Name. Supplication means “request or petitions.” Make supplications humbly to present request before God to expect HE will answer you. 7 The PEACE of God passing all understanding, keeps your heart or mind safe in union with Christ Jesus. 8 Finally brethren, what is true or honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report; and of virtue and praise, think on these things. Prayer is the most effective way to invite God to work miracles in your life. Favourite prayers offers a spiritual guidance to help steer you on your path as you grow in your faith. Some receive answers before asking God so surprised. Others wait longer than expected or “no not now,” is a good answer for God. But the devil’s strategy is to deceive believer “no” to request represents God’s sign to doubt God’s faithfulness by unanswered prayer. So satan wants believers God to think God shuts HIS ears to their prayer, cries, leaves them to work things out for themselves. A materialist shopping list mindset sees God as delivery service of ordering things is the greatest tragedy in the Church of Jesus Christ today. Few believe in POWER and effectiveness of prayer intended by God. Multitudes of God’s people can be heard complaining, “I pray, but I get no answers. I’ve prayed so long, so hard, without any results. All I want is to see a little evidence of God changing things. Things go on as usual so nothing happens. How long must I wait?” So no longer visit a secret prayer closet because they are convinced their petitions of prayers lost in transition at the throne. Others are convinced only Daniel, David, and Elijah types get their prayers through to God. In all honesty, many saints of God struggle with these thoughts too, If God’s ear is open to my prayer as I pray diligently why is there such little evidence of His answering? Is there one certain prayer you have been praying for such a long time and not yet answered? Even years gone by and still waiting, hoping and wondering? Let us be careful not to charge God, as did Job, with being slothful, unconcerned about our needs and petitions. Job complained “I cry to you and you did not hear me; I stand up, and you regard me not” in Job 30:20. Job’s vision of God’s faithfulness was clouded by present difficulties, so ends up accusing God of forgetting him so God rebuked him soundly for it. It is time Christians take honest look at why some prayers are not answered. We can be charging God with neglect if all along our own behaviour is responsible. Let’s look at six reasons why some prayers are not answered by God.
1. Prayer Not According to God’s Will We are not at liberty to pray at random for whatever selfish minds conceive to ask God to comply. So not permitted to come into HIS PRESENCE and vent our silly notions and mindless ramblings. If God agreed to all our petitions without discretion, He would end up giving His GLORY away. There is a law of prayer to stop the beggarly, self-centered prayers at the same time, making it possible for honest seekers to ask in confidence. So we can pray for whatsoever we will, as long as it is HIS WILL. “Ask anything according to HIS WILL, He hears us in Jesus Name says 1 John 5:14. If disciples do not praying according to God’s WILL they pray with vindictiveness revenge. They petition God, “Command fire to come down from heaven and consume enemies. Elijah called fire to restore the nation to God not his personal vendetta. Jesus answered, “You do not know what manner of spirit you are of in Luke 9:54, 55. Job, in sorrow and depressed begged God to take his life away. God’s answer was no to such a prayer contrary to the WILL of God. The Word warns, “Let not your lip hasten to utter a matter before the Lord.” Daniel prayed in a right way by first going to Scriptures to search out the MIND of God. He got clear direction, so sure of God’s will, run to God’s throne with a mighty assurance. “I set my face to the LORD God to seek by prayer the answer to my request in Daniel 9:3. We know so much about what we want but too little about what GOD WANTS.
2. Prayers to Fulfill Secret Inner Lust: selfish ambitions, dreams, illusions. You ask but do not receive because you ask amiss to consume on your lust as James 4:3 says. People pray, fast to take other people’s spouse, takeover business, use mind bending spells to control people to conform to their desires regardless of a consideration, feeling of needs of others manipulated. God answers no prayers that adds to selfish honour or assists in a temptation. God answers not prayer of a person who harbours lust in the heart. All answers are dependent on plucking evil out of the heart, lust, besetting sins. If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me” says Psalm 66:18. The test of knowing if a request is based on lust is simple on how delay is handled or denied is a clue. Prayers founded on lust demands hasty answers, if a lusting heart does not get a desire quickly will whimper, cry, swoon, faint, breakout in a spell of murmuring and complaining, and finally accuse God of deafness. And say, we fasted but God sees it not, Isaiah 58:3. The lustful heart cannot see God’s GLORY in HIS denials and delays. Did God not get GLORY by denying Christ’s prayer to save His life, if possible, from death? Shudder to think of where we would be today if God did not deny that request. God, in His justice, is obligated to delay or deny our prayers until they are purged of all selfishness and lust. So if there is a simple reason why most of our prayers are hindered it could it be a result of ongoing flirtation with a lust or besetting sin. Only people with a clean hand and pure heart can set their feet on HIS HOLY hill in repentance. Only a total forsaking of petty sins throws open gates of heaven to unclog HIS Blessings. Instead of yielding, run from counselors to counselors trying to find help to cope with despair, emptiness or restlessness. It is all in vain if sin and lust are not yet plucked out sin is the root of problems. Peace comes when we surrender and forsake all lust and secret sin.
3. Diligence Assists God To Answer us: God is not a kind of rich relative who supports and give us all asked for, while we lift not even a hand to help. If we lift our hands to God in prayer, put them in our pockets without doing HIS works as given talent to do, God will not answer prayer. Why expect prayers to get God to working for us, while we sit idly by, thinking to ourselves, “HE has ALL THE POWER; I have none, so I will simply stand by to let HIM do all the work.” It sounds like good theology but it is not how God will have idle people knocking at HIS door. God won’t allow charity to all those on earth who refuse to do HIS work. Everyone is capable of kindness, smile, support, help to others in Jesus Name. “God commands if any would not help others or work shouldn’t he eat in 2 Thessalonians 3:10. There is nothing unscriptural on adding sweat to toil and for example pray for victory over secret lust lingering in the heart by self-denial. Simply asking God to take miraculously, sin away then sit by hoping it dies on its own is not realistic? No sin is slain in a heart without the cooperation of man’s own hand like a case of Joshua. All night long he lay prostrated, mourning over Israel’s defeat. God set him on his feet saying, “Get up why lie on your face for Israel sinned. Get up, sanctify people…” in Joshua 7:10-13. God has every right to rouse us from our knees and say, “Why sit around lazily, waiting for a miracle? Have I not commanded you to flee from the very appearance of evil? You are to do more than simply pray against lust, you are commanded to run from it. You cannot rest until you have done all that is commanded.” So do not go about all day long giving in to lust and evil desire then run to secret closet at night to pray for miracle deliverance. Then repeat the cycle hoping God does not remember it. Secret sin causes lost ground with God in prayer because unyielded sin sides with the devil. One of God’s names is a “Revealer of Secrets” in Daniel 2:47. HE brings to light hidden secret’s darkness no matter how saintly the one who tries to hide it. The more pains one goes into hide sin, the surer God exposes it. The coast is never clear to secret sin. You set iniquities before you, secret sins in the light of your countenance in Psalm 90:8. God protects HIS own Honour above the reputation of sin in secret. God exposed David’s sin to keep HIS Honour before ungodly men. David, jealous of his own good name and reputation today stands before exposed but confessing sin for God’s Mercy in the Scripture. God does not allow drinks from stolen waters, to attempt to drink at HIS HOLY fountain. Secret sin denied by God’s brings on the flood of despair, doubt, and fear. Do not blame God for not listening to prayers if not listening to HIS call to obedience. Do not blaspheme God accused of neglect if all along culprit seek agreement prayer.
4. Grudges in Heart Against Others: Christ will not deal with anyone with a wrathful and unforgiving spirit. We are commanded to “lay aside malice, envy, evil speaking, as newborn babies, desire pure sincere milk of the Word of God in 1 Peter 2:1, 2. Christ communicates with love no wrangling, jangling, unforgiving heart of a person. God’s law of prayer is clear on this matter, “Lift up pure hands without wrath or doubting in 1 Timothy 2:8. Forgiving all sins committed against us makes it possible for God to forgive and bless us. Jesus instructs us to pray, “Forgive us, as we forgive others.” If the grudge smouldering heart against other people not dealt with God will not look upon answering prayer. It is important to leave offering at altar to make peace before entering God’s Presence. As God takes such things very seriously, angry wrangling disputes among the Christian brothers and sisters grieves HIS HEART. God deals with HIS Children more than all the sins of the ungodly. Don’t wonder why if prayers are hindered to become obsessed with hurt feeling unconcerned about mistreating others. The malignant mistrust in Church circles by jealousies, bitterness, spirit of revenge, all in God’s NAME. Why wonder if God shuts gates of heaven until learnt to love to forgive deep hurts the most. So get rid of Jonah weight off your heartship and the storm will settle in Jesus Name. Anyone or any thing not belonging on your life journey with you must go for your destination.
5. Lack of Faith Expect Nothing Good: He who expects little from prayer will not have much power and authority in prayer. When we question the power of prayer, we lose it. The devil is trying to rob us of hope by making it appear that prayer is no longer effective. So clever is satan is trying to deceive with lies and unnecessary fears. Israel was brought a false news Joseph was killed, it sickened him to despair though a lie. Joseph was alive and prospering, while his father grieved in sorrow believing in the lie. So satan tries to deceive with lies. Unbelief by fear robs believer of joy, confidence, trust in God. God HEARS only believing prayer as a weapon against all the fiery darkness of enemy. So prayer weapons used in great confidence is the defense against satan’s lies. If Gods’ reputation is at stake, patience is proof good enough to expect answer to prayer. The secret closet of prayer is to be ready for God’s answer to answer. God hears even if we see no evidence of answer this is a sure sign the longer prayer delays, the more perfect it comes forth at last. The deeper God’s SILENCE, the louder the ANSWER. Abraham prayed for a child, and God answered many years went by before he held child in his arms? Every faithful prayer is heard the moment it is prayed, but God CHOOSES ANSWER in HIS OWN WAY in HIS OWN TIME. God expects us to rejoice in promises and feast on hope while we wait for fulfillment. He wraps denial in sweet package of love prevent us from falling into discouragement.
6. Trying to Prescribe God An Answer The person we trust we trust, we leave them to do what is right. So it’s all about trust believing God has our best interest at heart to preserve our soul. After the burdened heart prays to the LORD then resign himself to faithfulness, goodness, and wisdom of God. True believers will leave the shaping of the answer to God’s Mercy. Whatever way God CHOOSES to answer the believer welcomes in FAITH trusting God. David prayed diligently for his household, commits by faith all into God’s covenant. “Though my house be not so with God, He made with me a covenant” says 2 Samuel 23:5. All who prescribe to God how, when to answer limit HOLY ONE of Israel. God will not bring an answer to the front door, if not aware HE will come in at back door so trust HIS promises. God is not bound by time or limit of answering. HE FOREVER does exceedingly abundantly more than we ask or think. HE answers health, or grace better than health. HE send LOVE, beyond human ideas so delivers always something greater. HE desires you leave requests in HIS Powerful arms, cast all care upon HIM go in peace and serenity to wait for HIS relief. Have great faith in God, don’t question “IS ALMIGHTY GOD ABLE? Can HE pardon or He heal? Can He work for me too?” Stop the unbelief! Come to HIM “faithful Creator.” Hannah prayed in faith so “rose from her knees, ate, her countenance no more sad. So be encouraged not to listen to fear or doubt to prayer satan whispers in ear that God forgot you, stop with this: “God has not forgotten me, HIS past Blessings shows don’t question HIS faithfulness.” Faith had GOOD memory so remember past benefits. Like David, pray: “In infirmity, remember years of RIGHT Hand of Most High, remember works of the LORD HIS wonders of old in Psalm 77:10,11. Even if God slays you continue to praise HIM. Reject devil’s secret whispers: Answers Long Delayed Not Enjoyed If It Comes so Stop the spiritual mutiny by not trusting God to answer at HIS opportune times. Be sure when answer comes, it will be in a way and time most enjoyed. If what you prayed for, not worth waiting for its not worth asking for. Stop worrying not receiving, learn to Rely on God. It is not groaning or complaining that creates a miracle POWER of God, it is HIS Favour not impatience of God’s people. Unbelief breaks God’s heart if wondering to love Him or leave Him. God wants us to rely on HIS LOVE. Love is the principle HE constantly acts from, HE never swerves even if rebukes with HIS lips, or strikes with HIS hand yet HIS heart burns with LOVE and all HIS thoughts are of PEACE and Goodness. All hypocrisy is distrust, so a soul not relying on God is not true to God by questioning HIS faithfulness, so begins to live by own wits and cares only for self. The backslidden Children of God said, “make us gods we know not what became of Moses in Exodus 32:1. In company of God rely on HIM, if down groan but not grumble for LOVE for God preserves heart groaning not grumbling to contend with God. Do not challenge God consumed by bitterness. Holy Spirit groans for us in unutterable language of heaven prays according to the PERFECT WILL of God. Fleshly grumble proceeds out of disenchanted poison. Grumbling kept entire nation out of Promised Land and keeps multitudes of blessings from the LORD. Groaning in pain alright God forbids grumblings. Ask in Faith, Praise in Hope. Words are pure silver or gold purified seven times in furnace, Psalm 12:6. God will not permit the Covenant breaker to set foot in HIS PRESENCE on HIS HOLY hill unless first repents of sin. HOLY God never breaks WORDS made by HIS NAME on earth as an Everlasting Faithful God. Put faith in God so heart is at peace. In quietness and Confidence is your Strength as says Isaiah 30:15. God promise hold believer venturing with boldness no fear unfloundering. Never, question God, present humbly requests for HIS Help and wait for HIS answer to prayer. God’s delay mean request gains interest in God’s bank of blessings. So be reassured saints, God is Faithful, receive HIS promises and rejoice before seeing conclusions. Trust and obey even if you already received answers. God wants HIS praises before we receive promises with thanks and adoration. Holy Ghost helps prayers to reach Throne of Father God in Spirit. Groanings in soul touches God WHO collects all tears in HIS bottle on altar in heaven. God sees and hears, so not deny Himself answers to prayers. Saints of God not alone with millions of angels watching and waiting to be sent to deliver answers from God. Jesus stops storms of life gives God’s Peace passing all human understandings. So the LORD God answers effectual fervent prayer so don’t shut yourself from HIM. Put away besetting sins of lust and materialistic, vanity so prayers are answered. When Christ returns on the earth, He will find faith in secret closet with Christ and His Word. Time is short as day of the LORD is at hand soon. Watch and pray in Jesus Name. Rapture is more important above all answers of God’s material miracle or blessing from these prayers left behind. Remember salvation is greatest answer to prayer if saved in Christ. Prayer is the most effective way to invite God to work miracles in your life in Jesus Name.
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, HIS only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, crucified died and buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven and seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit and the Holy Church of God in Christ, communion of saints, forgiveness of sins, resurrection of the body to life everlasting Amen.
God parted the red sea for Israel’s crossing over to the promised land in living history. God told Moses to lift up the stick at hand to part red sea safely for millions of people to cross safely. God uses whatever is at hand to deliver us from problems people pray and ask God to use what you have at hand to be used to overcome challenges in your life. So focus on asking God for wisdom to deal with problems faced. The crossing of the red sea is example of God at work through people to reveal HIS Miracle power. God could shout for the red sea to part instead God Chose to use Moses’ stick to let Israel know God can uses imperfect humble people to do HIS real miracles. Praying in garden of Gethsemane, Jesus asked Father God if possible to remove cup of sorrow from Him but God sent angel to encourage, strengthen Jesus to go through His Mission on earth. Reality of challenges is overwhelming we ask God to remove all the problems faced. God in HIS Infinite Wisdom helps deal with problems to overcome them. The ‘red seas’ in life helps to improve active listening skills to follow God’s instructions a ‘red sea’ increases faith to partake in God’s Miracle power in Jesus Name. The GLORY goes to God as vessels of honour to manifest HIS POWER on earth to people. Testimony of God’s miracles defeat devil through blood of the Lamb Yeshua. Miracles are well-known globally and relics of chariots drowned in the red sea is documented to highlight God’s Victory over HIS enemies in history. So pray and ask God to reveal what to use for your red sea miracles. God is the same yesterday today and forever able to do miracles in your life and in your family if you believe. Do not get angry with God for not removing ‘red sea’ from you God uses it to destroy the enemy. Seek God’s Face to direct you to use abilities, gifts, skills, talents, wisdom, right ‘stick’ at hand to defeat devil in Jesus Name. Do not set timeline for God to answer prayer or is restless if HIS answer delayed not your wish as it happens. God’s Plan for your life is Higher than yours depend on God, trust God to guide you to victory. Answers from God at times different to yours but in the long-run things is clearer to understand the thought of God for you HIS Children. Israel crossing the red sea miracle disputed as low tide but the chariots and horsemen of God’s enemies drowned in low tide? Give God HIS due credit do not mock HIS miracles. Living history shows those who mock God’s power do not enjoy HIS benefits or miracles due to unbelief. Jesus did few miracles in the city of Nazareth due to unbelief. God manifests HIS Presence and Power in Jesus believers who trust God to see miracles in their lives. The ‘red sea’ parted because God told Moses to lift up his stick and he did so. God’s stick in Moses hands did many miracles. Israel is eternally in the first position before God’s throne among nations on earth forever. Red sea Israel grapled with but God parted it at the right time to resolve the problem. God in your life will solve problems for you in Jesus Name. All thanks and Glory to God Almighty Jehovah Nissi for answers to your prayers.
11 Exodus 15:11-21 Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like thee, Glorious in holiness fearful in praises, doing wonders? Hallelujah!12 You stretched your right hand, earth swallowed them. 13 You in your mercy led your people you redeemed, you guide them in your strength to your Holy habitation. 14 People will hear and be afraid: sorrow will take hold of inhabitants of Palestine. 15 The Dukes of Edom will be amazed, mighty men of Moab tremble shall take hold of them so inhabitants of Canaan melt away. 16 Fear and dread falls on them; by the Greatness of your arm still as stone your people O Lord, you purchased. 17 You brought and planted them on the mountain of your inheritance O Lord you made for them to dwell in, in your Sanctuary, O Lord, your hands have established. 18 The LORD reigns forever. 19 The horse of Pharaoh, his chariots and horsemen in the sea the LORD brought waters on them; but the children of Israel on dry land crossed the sea. 20 Miriam the prophetess, sister of Aaron, took timbrel in her hand and all the women followed her with timbrels dancing.21 Miriam said, Sing to the LORD for HE triumphs GLORIOUSLY, the horse and rider HE drowned in the sea.