Matthew 17:24-27;22:15, Mark 12; Luke 20, Jesus said, Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, to God what belongs to God. The Biblical accounts of Gospels in Capernaum said tax collectors of two drachma temple tax asked Peter if Jesus pays tax, he said He does. If Jesus paid taxes then what did Jesus teach His disciples? Matthew records two taxes Jesus paid in Matthew 17:24-27; 22:15-22 temple tax and tax to government in Rome. People asked Jesus: “Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar?” It was a ploy to set a trap for Jesus. But He saw through their attempt to manipulate Him and falsely accuse Him of asking people not to pay. So obliged to pay the tax, Jesus paid His taxes with the coin from the mouth of a fish Peter caught. Tax collector cornered Peter and asked if Jesus paid the temple tax. Later in Matthew 17:2427 Jesus said to Peter at home, “Simon, does the kings collect taxes from their own children or from other people? Peter answered the others. And Jesus replied we don’t want to cause trouble go cast a net in the lake and the first fish you catch open mouth, and you will find a coin. Use coin to pay your taxes and mine.” Take it and give them for my tax and yours.”Jesus told the Pharisees and Herodians to give to Caesar things belong to Caesar in Mark 12. The issue is controversial as people disagree on how the government spends money. Some people feel angry because their needs are not met though they pay tax. The Bible example of Jesus to pay taxes again in Gospel of Matthew Mark and Luke are other account of the Pharisees trying to trap Jesus to find the reason to accuse him. In Matthew 22:15-22 Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap Jesus to use His words against Him.Pharisees disciples with Herodians said “Teacher,” they said, “we know you are sincere so teach the way of God in truth. You are not influenced by men. Tell us, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?” Jesus, knowing their evil intention said, “You hypocrites why are you trying to trap me? Show a coin for paying tax.” They brought him a denarius and He asked them, “Whose head inscription?” They said, “Caesar’s. Then He said to them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God belongs to God.” When they heard this, they were amazed so they left him and went away.If Jesus refused to pay or He condemned Caesar they will accuse Jesus of inciting rebellion. People had no choice but to pay as Jesus also did. And Zachaeus a tax collector climbed a tree to see Jesus passing by. Impressed Jesus dined in his home during meal he decided to restore money he extorted by collecting taxes in Mark 2:13-17. In Psalm 24:1, The earth is the LORD’S and everything in it but life requires money to function, pay staff, provide services, resources, processing, printing costs, transporting goods. And maintaining the structures and repairs restoration, regeneration, grounds and gardens etc. Too numerous to list costs of services provided by the nations. Amazon, Google, Wealthy Offshore accounts do not pay tax proportionately fairly like others.Jesus and His disciples voluntarily gave to the Temple tax and state to set a good example. Taxes paid directly to local tax collectors who decided what people pay. Tax collectors paid by charging people more to earn money. Levi, the apostle was the customs official in Capernaum taxed imports and exports as he liked. The Jews hated him because he worked for Rome and betrayed his countrymen. Zacchaeus was a chief tax collector for the Jericho district notorious for taxes changed meeting Jesus of Nazareth.People are saying the tax exemption for Churches are unfair making mega rich pastors super wealthy multimillionaires Church members struggle to pay bills, food, mortgage, health insurance, fees or basic necessities of life. Private jets, mansions get bigger, fleet of cars longer but members poor. Its a major source of tension rich multi billionaires are state sponsored in extravagant lifestyles. Schools reduce hours, hospitals cut staff budget reduced. The churches use tithe, offerings, donations, for salaries wages, cost of projects, feed orphans, help poor under the radar, homeless, HIV, disaster flood victims, TV ministry, preaching, teaching Gospel Message of Jesus Christ, Evangelism etc. among wonderful work of God. Admission fee puts people off so first time Benny Hinn was at NEC entry was free. Thousands turned up with no room for overflow solved crowd control next visit with ticket admission. Only a few people turned up venue was almost empty. God said nobody must enter HIS Presence empty handed so Jesus talked about the widow’s mite even poor give. In Exodus 23:15 God said, no one shall appear before ME empty-handed. Also in Exodus 34:20 God said no one must appear before ME empty-handed. Again in Deuteronomy 16:16 God said do not appear before the LORD empty-handed.Gap between the rich and poor widens causing hunger and the stress, pressure, unemployment, lack, in deprived areas. No resources for disadvantaged so most public servants cannot get on the home ownership ladder. Many depend on the food banks despite their hard work and education. Zero hour job wastes time of trained staff without job or income. And the popular highly influential Christian leaders spew wrong ideas as ‘Christian Ideas.’ Don’t be misled…Study the bible yourself to know the truth of the Word of Christ. Read Bible as JesusFollowers and Christian’s. Some think Churches must follow Jesus’ example to provide fairly for the least in society too. So gap between rich and poor widens as many continue to suffer daily, starve and die in the most advance developed wealthy countries. Unfortunately a Class divide disproportionately allocate lion share to themselves as the world watches them flaunt it in their faces daily. 1 Timothy 6:10 says the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. Craving more money is cause of all evil in doing so wander from true faith so pierce themselves with sorrow.A Christian family is fined taxes saying it is against God’s will to pay taxes. The Christian family refused to pay income tax because its “against God’s will” but are ordered to pay more than A$2m tax (£1.1m $1.4m) to Australia’s tax office. It is Christian debate Rembertus Cornelis Beerepoot and Fanny Alida Beerepoot of Tasmania do not pay income tax since 2011 as their religious right. Their farm was seized and sold by a local council in 2017 for not paying seven years of tax rates. Ms Beerepoot told the court: “We don’t own anything because it is God’s.” The siblings represented themselves in Supreme Court of Tasmania Wednesday, after did not pay $930,000 in income tax or other charges in 2017 ABC News said.Rembertus Cornelis Beerepoot (left) and Fanny Alida Beerepoot (far right) seen here outside the court in Tasmania. Mr Beerepoot argued the law of God is the “supreme law of this land” and making people pay tax weakens dependency on God, leading to “curses… in the form of droughts and infertility.” “Transferring allegiance from God to Commonwealth means rebelling against God breaking first commandment,” he said, according to the public broadcaster. In judgement, Associate Justice Stephen Holt said he believed Beerepoots’ beliefs is genuinely held but there is no specific reference in Bible to support their argument. “In my view, Bible effectively said civil matters and law of God operate in two different spheres.” So the siblings ordered to pay sums of – Ms Beerepoot A$1.17m and Mr Beereport A$1.16m to cover income tax, administrative penalties and all interest charges” and costs in court documents. What do you think about various views?
Children are for signs and wonders from God to Glorify God and to help in society. Families need to understand Jesus loves and values all children in all nations. Children are the gifted assets to parents and women do what is beyond comprehension as childbearers. Women are absolutely celebrated as co-creators with God contributing to life cycle and replenish earth. Fulfil God’s command to mulitiply and bear fruit from seed of man and egg of woman is the gift of life. Adults love their children and children love their parents. God’s word says train and teach children Godly values of love, selfrespect, good manners and etiquette for appropriate interaction with others. The value of life is priceless and preserved with dignity even if differences exists by diversity or perspectives. Children are precious to God, Jesus loves little children allowed in His company with their parents and in meetings to learn about God. This is priority in life highly endorsed by God for salvation in the Kingdom of God. Simeon dedicated Jesus to God in the Temple and blessed Him. Simeon said to Mary His mother, “Behold, this Child is appointed for a fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign about a sword piercing Mary’s soul. Hidden thoughts from many hearts will be revealed in Luke 2:34-35. Jesus brings changes to all who accept Him. Simeon’s prophesy is Jesus will be “a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for GLORY to God’s people Israel in Luke 2:32. Jesus brings ruin in Israel of people like Simeon who worship in the Temple destroyed. Mary is told of literal piercing of her soul due suffering and pain of Jesus she endures. John wrote of the piercing of Jesus’ side after His death in prophesy fulfillment. So emotional turmoil Mary experienced are all treasured things pondering them in her heart in Luke 2:19, 50-51. Messiah Jesus arrived as Simeon was waiting all his life to see the “consolation of Israel.”Jesus in the Temple during the Passover impressed the learned Synagogue and priests while doing the business of His Father God. But has created upheavals disturbing people in Israel, including mother of Messiah. Her pain is thought losing Jesus unmarried, compassionate son executed for the crimes He did not commit in His life brings Mary pain. A mother to all and His brothers standing outside desiring to see Him, answered, “My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do in Luke 8:19-21. Simeon’s prophesy comforts her like all mothers who embrace all children as their own. Jesus is a child destined for the fall and rise of many in Israel and a sign so that thoughts of many hearts are revealed.” Peter denied Jesus three times as Judas betrayed him, Pharaseees, Saduccees lied about Him and, people healed and helped voted crucify Him. These are the some thoughts of many hearts revealed.Today’s society needs to build a sound foundation from an early childhood like Jesus to grow and apply good values. A child without sound foundation in God is at the mercy of any man-made ideas that do cannot fulfill the void reserved exclusively to be filled only by God. The strong bond created in child connects to God and great reward to bless the child. Father God is the patent owner creator of humans with privileged access in the hearts and minds of children. They are never too young to understand agape LOVE of God for them at any level. The Sunday schools and school assemblies are essential for nurturing their spirit and minds in God in Christ if Christians. Placing emphasis on only the academic achievement at an expense of wellbeing lacks growth and the deeper hope for a meaningful life. Focus on only aesthetic external physical appearance or looks, price tag designer labels and superficial ideas deprive them of inner peace and inner strength in God. Some think they are worth the price tag, under pressure to be the first to be seen in those latest most expensive clothing. And gadgets to show off to get ‘street credit respect’ is the cause of competition to impress. A child worries more about external label than contents of character and effects of behaviour on others. Playing games are other sources of addiction they resort so buy the series to play without focussing more on academic excellence. These are some of the challenges facing a society desperate to create the perfect utopia of an academic achievement league table. Children are stressed in the class system society which thinks some are of higher value so deserve better treatment than others deprived. Children bear brunt of doing without a proper meal or sleep to their detriment. Peering children early to socialise them creates us versus them postcode society with a lack of trust for adults separated from them. Parents are too busy chasing money to provide for children often emotionally and socially retarded. Such explosive children feel a right of entitlement without a common sense of the due diligence and care for other people. They are not allowed to be corrected by parents so grow up with an attitude of disregard for Authority and the significant others in charge of them. Some feel like victims despite the privilege compared to other children all over the world. And permanently angry, ungrateful and unthankful to the parents who sacrifice time, effort and resources to make their lives better than previous generations. So never content want more and more even if they have abundance beyond an average child globally. Not allowed to be part of family work ethic are made lazy by addiction to games or substance abuse to numb their perceived pains of life. Unrealistic demands to be perfect to fit in with friends causes damage to children growing mimicking adults yet without adult maturity and experience. Jesus warned about these behaviours during the last days of unruly children out of control and a menace to society. There is need for rewriting foundation for early years to develop children like Finland to nurture and to protect them from vultures of society. Each time the children hurt each other or the others, accusing fingers are pointed at them without recognising the root of these problems created by society. Parents are treated as lazy for spending quality time with their children. Schools are so understaffed short of budgets education has become position on league table. So naming and shaming them than proper training to prepare children to become self-sufficient to have good success in life. Education, academic performance is only 20% of life so the rest 80% must be taught to prepare people to cope. It’s deception to make education end in life because of billions of educated people unemployed, exist on debt in the world. Their miseducations deprives children of practical survival skills and essential spatial knowledge. It frustrates young people without ability to farm, garden, do practical hands on life work due to misconception that is a blue collar job beneath them. Older generations piggy back them for life to help them make it but unaware of sacrifices involves and unwilling to support them in old age. So feel too sophisticated to live within their budget to give back to parents seen as a nuisance to their luxury pleasures of life. Honour parents and adults to bring blessings and so it is well with you to live long. A wise person receives good advise to be a wiser person in life but the Bible says the fool gets angry and hates you for advising them. Be kind in all you do towards others because it is seeds sown God sends back to you years later when you do not remember those past years. Life is beautiful and simple to understand because God creates all things beautiful in HIS OWN time. You came individual in this world and will face God alone to give an account of yourself no matter who is backing you in life. The ideas children have must be guided with patience to educate them about the real world. Their perspective may seem superficial but with support and guidance helped to develop better as audacious, bold, confident, resilient people with good success. Some want good things of life not understanding the years behind the scenes preparing through hard work. The end result seen is after years of toiling, sacrifices and sweat. It is necessary to teach children value for time, value for life to be who they truly are with humility, selfrespect without ego attitude problems. Children need incredible encouragement of hope.Children are part of a bigger society that expects the best from them. Investment of quality time spent with their family is essential to bond with them. Above all is to teach them to love themselves first, to have agape love for all others. Kindness, Mercy is far better than cruelty, anger and hatred which destroys person. The society’s excuse is to blame government for lack of funds for youth centres but a need exists to talk to children at home as individuals too. They need their love and support that makes them trust their family more than naive friends. God is LOVE so Spirit of God’s LOVE POWER in you enables you to help children to feel loved and part of society. Abandoned by the system many rely on themselves to make wrong choices and decisions. The fact that they are clothed, fed, have own bedroom, latest gadgets is not enough to meet their emotional needs of peace, joy acceptance if adults too busy to interact one to one with them daily. There is no excuse for not helping them young and consistently with their hobbies at home, music, piano lessons. Parents can afford other things but complain of inability to invest in future of their own children. It is time redesign educational foundation to include interests of children not force them to study subjects they hate. Most are under stress or pressure to perform take their anger on others. Society plays part in responsibility for how they turn up as adults.
Andy Shelley says his time on parental leave was “eye-opening.” Following the release of a poll which suggested 27% of mothers did not enjoy their maternity leave as much as they thought they would, parents have been sharing their experience of parental leave – both good and bad. Some people got in touch after following BBC Radio 5 Live presenter Emma Barnett’s open and honest account of her time away from work looking after her baby son, a time which she described as being “bloody hard and at times, lonely.” So what’s it like to be the one who stays at home and looks after the baby? Three parents share their very different experiences. The good, the bad and unexpected child care needs. ‘I thought my partner was just off work.’ Andy Shelley’s girlfriend gave birth to their daughter in March and the couple decided to take shared parental leave. Prior to making choice, Andy’s partner had been looking after their daughter while he worked 12-hour days. “It was difficult because I felt like I wasn’t doing enough,” he says. Thirty-year-old Andy took over full-time care for two months in July, but admits he was not aware just how much work was involved in staying home and looking after his daughter. “Initially I thought parental leave would be a nice break from work but it wasn’t easy. “Some days she would be upset and I just didn’t know what to do. Your entire day revolves around feeds. It becomes a full-time job in itself. “I would be happy when my partner came home from work as it meant I could have a break.” The Stoke-On-Trent resident says his experience of parental leave was important as he realised how much his girlfriend had been doing when he thought she was “just off work.” “It made me appreciate everything she had done and ultimately cemented my relationship with my daughter. “It’s a shame more fathers don’t take parental leave as it really opens your eyes and you realise what your partner deals with.”‘I made sure I kept busy’Sandrine Charpentier said “clear vision” for her maternity leave and made sure its “wonderful experience.” Sandrine Charpentier, from Hayes in Kent, says her maternity leave with both of her daughters, now aged six and nine, was a “really positive experience.” Despite not knowing many people where she lived, Sandrine made sure she wasn’t isolated by booking a different activity every day. “We would do baby swimming, yoga, singing and play groups. It motivated me to get dressed and get out of the house. “The whole time I was really tired but I thought that was just part of the job. “It was great to meet people, be social and talk about our experiences. I was really happy during that time and it was great for my daughters.” As much as she enjoyed her maternity leave, the mum-of-two admits it was nice to return to work. “Being at work was like a holiday because I was free to do what I wanted. I didn’t have somebody glued to me all the time. “It was good to do something different, to meet people and not talk about nappies and babies all the time.” ‘It’s difficult to be accepted as a stay-at-home dad’People were shocked when Craig Smith said he was going to be a stay-at-home father Craig Smith, 42 in Staffordshire became stay-at-home dad to daughter, Matilda, in January when she was eight months old. His wife has a high-level job so they decided that it would be best for him to give up work and focus on their daughter’s early years. “I was very up for the challenge as I’ve always wanted children, but I didn’t really think about what was involved in being a full-time dad. “Sometimes it’s hard because all Matilda wants is her mum.” Craig says his experience made him realise there is not enough support for stay-at-home dads. “I tried to integrate with local playgroups, but the mums can be quite cliquey and it’s very difficult for a dad to be accepted. “A lot of mum-and-baby groups say fathers are welcome but in reality it’s not like that – the mums can be quite cold.” Craig is planning on going back to work part-time when Matilda starts nursery, but says he feels anxious at the prospect of returning to normality. “It feels like my brain has been conditioned to sing to Peppa Pig or nursery rhymes. The thought of carrying out serious and responsible tasks within a role kind of scares me.
Good, bad, unexpected childcare needs
Why maternity leave can be harder and lonelier than you imagine
Video New survey of mums on maternity finds more than a quarter struggle.
Shared parental leave take-up may be as low as 2%
How the UK’s new rules on parental leave work
Almighty God Jehovah Nissi’s MIGHTY POWER strikes fear in the enemies that tremble at HIS fearful WONDERS when they hear about victory won for God’s Children. Daniel was protected by God’s POWER from the lion’s and from a fire heated seven times that killed soldiers stoking the fire but did not singe Daniel is among miracles. The Ark of covenant kept in an idol temple caused dagon to fall and break to pieces. The Holy Ghost POWER works through Jesus, disciples, and Churches empowered who believe to save people, heal the sick and deliver people from demons by casting out evil spirits in Name of Jesus. God’s MIGHTY POWER is used to build lives to restore people from bondage, afflictions or evil covenants. GOD’S MIGHTY POWER also is known to destroy Koresh and insolent rebellious friends talking against Moses by opening ground to swallow them all with their families. Though some cried to God and were spared. Elisha has used God’s POWER to kill children mocking his bald head eaten by bears he called to devour them. Paul and Peter manifest POWER of God in ministry to the extent Simon the sorcerer thought he can buy God’s POWER to show off to people vain glory. God’s POWER is desired by some people facing accusations of witchcraft mixed with belief and faith practices of God by some disciples. Authentic faith in God in Christ is confused with those using witchcraft activities to activate so-called miracles. Its important, necessary to successfully deal with accusations to set people free. God’s POWER is not for sale in witchcraft coven to compromise worship and service to God if mammon is the source of dangerous power. Bible warns of the angels of light performing the counterfeit miracles and wonders, calling fire from heaven but Jesus said beware of them. They will plead with Jesus, we did it in your name, but Jesus rejects them and says depart from me you doers of evil. And Elijah told God’s people not to hop in- between God and idols. So if God truly, exclusively, LORD choose God alone not both at the same time. Church’s hold onto selfprotection against evil attacks from witches and wizards causes their accusers to brag of control of such churches. So challenge and accuse them openly to respond or to deny sources of power. The church of satan declares their source of power is from satan seen by all know what they stand for. Spiritualist Church externally has Christian logos, decorations, Cross, pictures of Jesus, a holy water, worship God, mix ‘transfiguration’ with invoking spirits in air to give psychic messages to members of congregation from the dead relatives. This types of practice admits new age applications as part of religious experience but do not think that makes them evil as they help people to ‘know’ future predictions. Some accuse other Christian Churches supposed to live by Godly principles alone practising a false religion founded on deception. Spiritual circumstantial proof misunderstood or imagined evidence in some cases. The witnesses cannot easily share secrets or dismissed. Regular rituals imposed on pastor ensure incantation power works or sexual immorality is chosen method using members for sacrifices, death tax category is hidden from view but inner circle denies ‘satan’ accuser of brethren targeting the righteous people of God. In response to an accusation message, first the Church must discern the nature of accusation, source, purpose or evidence provided. Witchcraft practices if alive in Church Christian faith mixes traditional rituals of the community. Some pastors, reverends have a shrine at home, uses fetish in the home, travels with it in clothes or ties it around arms, waists and legs. The pastors often make statement revealing belief, involvement with witchcraft. Parishioners see use of fetish hidden in seclude corner of office by doors, wall, concealed underground in close proximity to important building pastors after visit to witchdoctor shrine for consultation. Or send ‘go-betweens’ to seek counsel on their behalf. The shy ones use a ministry assistant, spouse, friends or parishioners. Some pastors threaten enemies with evil witchcraft retaliation. The deeply involved pastors consult local, regional spirits. Prosperity gospel proclaiming independent church pastors travel for consultations. Clergy reports includes presents of animal and human sacrifices. Some pastors go out at night to carry out secret assignments as part of condition required to gain the power to be rich and famous to attract people to follow them. So the question is why is there need for a pastor ordained by the Living God to seek power from a source contrary to the Spirit of God. The people of God saw miracles but asked Aaron to make a golden calf to worship. As Moses went up the mountain, people of God in the valley already forgot God’s Goodness in crossing the red sea. Some doubt God’s LOVE in Christ in miracles falsely alluded to power of Beelzebub.
If Attention is FOCUSED more on God’s POWER FIRST so focus on human needs supplied by God’s Will demand increase LOVE of God not witchcraft magic. And a few mindbending spells craved to do fake miracles is not God approved so irrelevant. Towering evidence of idols, witches’ charms, lotions and the potions administered by humans is considered more powerful than praying to invisible unseen God. Looks like being not heard by God quickly leads people to seek an alternative instant results. So something felt or touched as their point of contact reassures them but is not fullproof good success. The result lasts for a while until more top up of ritual repeated reinforce power to repeat a cycle for generations. As pressure mounts on society for more materialist competitive fewer resources selfishness leads greedy in clique lodges affiliations, brotherhoods, illuminati all have solidarity code to control domains to rule and subdue others. In the same way, divide and ruled societies require a loyalty to secret cult members for the privileges of resources, class and status. Attention on members to recruit more to maintain flow of funds and resources abide by secret codes for promotion. So the new members take some time to be included in the highest level if reliable to the seniors. By the time they are now fully fledged members and sucked into an initiation ritual it’s too late to leave. A daredevil leader threatens them with death or retaliation if they leave. Fear is instilled in members who invest time or money for years fooled by a discovery of evil. This urge to control all people at all times so witchcraft terms conditions of rituals include sleeping Often a guise of spirit of unity of ‘one accord’ like the day of Pentecost is used to blackmail the ones refusing to conform. Any person challenging authority of spiritual abuse labeled Jezebel or Jonah so spewed out. Does this mean all churches depend on power of witches or wizard as if God’s Authority, Power no longer available to believers? Not really, because God told Moses Levites did not bow to golden calf just as the 7000 faithful people refused to bow in Elijah’s day to Jezebel’s idols. Righteous men and women devoted to God faithfully serve God in Spirit and in Truth. Congratulations to all the faithful believers appreciated, standing strong in the midst of adversity. Few badapples mislead naive people who do not know deeper things behind scenes. Endtime is approaching for rapture so important to know where one stands with God. Bible says even the very elect can be deceived if not careful and alert. All must watch and pray to be sure their salvation is in Christ Jesus in God. In Acts 8:9-25 Simon the Sorcerer for some time followed and observed God’s POWER at work desired power to buy without an understanding of direct connection to God in Christ. It is a similar mindset today that things of faith in God like a pick and mix sweet shop. A little bit of this and a little bit of that faith trend is popular for thinking all roads leads to heaven. ABSOLUTE POWER OF Authority from God vested in Christ alone approved by God is the authentic power at work through Jesus Christ. Simon the Sorcerer recognised a true POWER different from the sorcery familiar spirit he used. The man named Simon had practiced sorcery in the city amazed people with counterfeit magical powers. Until he crossed paths with the servants of God and now wanted God’s POWER for working miracles. Instead of repenting, casting away evil spirits and asking forgiveness from God he wanted to combine both to deceive people. And in Acts 8:18 when Simon saw the Spirit was given through laying on of hands he wanted to buy that power. But God’s POWER is not for sale, never will be for freely given and freely received to the GLORY of GOD ALMIGHTY. Simon saw the Spirit was imparted when apostles laid their hands on people, so offered them money to buy God’s POWER. How much can anyone pay for God POWER? How much do you have worthy of God’s POWER when Jesus paid Ultimate price with His life and BLOOD to set us free!!! Seek first, Kingdom of God’s salvation in Christ, all these things are added by God for HIS GLORY and TESTIMONIES of the BLOOD of the Lamb Jesus defeats devil.
God answers prayers according to HIS timing and motive agrees with Word of God. Philippians 4:6-8 don’t be anxious for anything, in everything pray, make petitions, supplication and thanksgiving to present your requests to God in Jesus Name. Supplication means “request or petitions.” Make supplications humbly to present request before God to expect HE will answer you. 7 The PEACE of God passing all understanding, keeps your heart or mind safe in union with Christ Jesus. 8 Finally brethren, what is true or honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report; and of virtue and praise, think on these things. Prayer is the most effective way to invite God to work miracles in your life. Favourite prayers offers a spiritual guidance to help steer you on your path as you grow in your faith. Some receive answers before asking God so surprised. Others wait longer than expected or “no not now,” is a good answer for God. But the devil’s strategy is to deceive believer “no” to request represents God’s sign to doubt God’s faithfulness by unanswered prayer. So satan wants believers God to think God shuts HIS ears to their prayer, cries, leaves them to work things out for themselves. A materialist shopping list mindset sees God as delivery service of ordering things is the greatest tragedy in the Church of Jesus Christ today. Few believe in POWER and effectiveness of prayer intended by God. Multitudes of God’s people can be heard complaining, “I pray, but I get no answers. I’ve prayed so long, so hard, without any results. All I want is to see a little evidence of God changing things. Things go on as usual so nothing happens. How long must I wait?” So no longer visit a secret prayer closet because they are convinced their petitions of prayers lost in transition at the throne. Others are convinced only Daniel, David, and Elijah types get their prayers through to God. In all honesty, many saints of God struggle with these thoughts too, If God’s ear is open to my prayer as I pray diligently why is there such little evidence of His answering? Is there one certain prayer you have been praying for such a long time and not yet answered? Even years gone by and still waiting, hoping and wondering? Let us be careful not to charge God, as did Job, with being slothful, unconcerned about our needs and petitions. Job complained “I cry to you and you did not hear me; I stand up, and you regard me not” in Job 30:20. Job’s vision of God’s faithfulness was clouded by present difficulties, so ends up accusing God of forgetting him so God rebuked him soundly for it. It is time Christians take honest look at why some prayers are not answered. We can be charging God with neglect if all along our own behaviour is responsible. Let’s look at six reasons why some prayers are not answered by God.
1. Prayer Not According to God’s Will We are not at liberty to pray at random for whatever selfish minds conceive to ask God to comply. So not permitted to come into HIS PRESENCE and vent our silly notions and mindless ramblings. If God agreed to all our petitions without discretion, He would end up giving His GLORY away. There is a law of prayer to stop the beggarly, self-centered prayers at the same time, making it possible for honest seekers to ask in confidence. So we can pray for whatsoever we will, as long as it is HIS WILL. “Ask anything according to HIS WILL, He hears us in Jesus Name says 1 John 5:14. If disciples do not praying according to God’s WILL they pray with vindictiveness revenge. They petition God, “Command fire to come down from heaven and consume enemies. Elijah called fire to restore the nation to God not his personal vendetta. Jesus answered, “You do not know what manner of spirit you are of in Luke 9:54, 55. Job, in sorrow and depressed begged God to take his life away. God’s answer was no to such a prayer contrary to the WILL of God. The Word warns, “Let not your lip hasten to utter a matter before the Lord.” Daniel prayed in a right way by first going to Scriptures to search out the MIND of God. He got clear direction, so sure of God’s will, run to God’s throne with a mighty assurance. “I set my face to the LORD God to seek by prayer the answer to my request in Daniel 9:3. We know so much about what we want but too little about what GOD WANTS.
2. Prayers to Fulfill Secret Inner Lust: selfish ambitions, dreams, illusions. You ask but do not receive because you ask amiss to consume on your lust as James 4:3 says. People pray, fast to take other people’s spouse, takeover business, use mind bending spells to control people to conform to their desires regardless of a consideration, feeling of needs of others manipulated. God answers no prayers that adds to selfish honour or assists in a temptation. God answers not prayer of a person who harbours lust in the heart. All answers are dependent on plucking evil out of the heart, lust, besetting sins. If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me” says Psalm 66:18. The test of knowing if a request is based on lust is simple on how delay is handled or denied is a clue. Prayers founded on lust demands hasty answers, if a lusting heart does not get a desire quickly will whimper, cry, swoon, faint, breakout in a spell of murmuring and complaining, and finally accuse God of deafness. And say, we fasted but God sees it not, Isaiah 58:3. The lustful heart cannot see God’s GLORY in HIS denials and delays. Did God not get GLORY by denying Christ’s prayer to save His life, if possible, from death? Shudder to think of where we would be today if God did not deny that request. God, in His justice, is obligated to delay or deny our prayers until they are purged of all selfishness and lust. So if there is a simple reason why most of our prayers are hindered it could it be a result of ongoing flirtation with a lust or besetting sin. Only people with a clean hand and pure heart can set their feet on HIS HOLY hill in repentance. Only a total forsaking of petty sins throws open gates of heaven to unclog HIS Blessings. Instead of yielding, run from counselors to counselors trying to find help to cope with despair, emptiness or restlessness. It is all in vain if sin and lust are not yet plucked out sin is the root of problems. Peace comes when we surrender and forsake all lust and secret sin.
3. Diligence Assists God To Answer us: God is not a kind of rich relative who supports and give us all asked for, while we lift not even a hand to help. If we lift our hands to God in prayer, put them in our pockets without doing HIS works as given talent to do, God will not answer prayer. Why expect prayers to get God to working for us, while we sit idly by, thinking to ourselves, “HE has ALL THE POWER; I have none, so I will simply stand by to let HIM do all the work.” It sounds like good theology but it is not how God will have idle people knocking at HIS door. God won’t allow charity to all those on earth who refuse to do HIS work. Everyone is capable of kindness, smile, support, help to others in Jesus Name. “God commands if any would not help others or work shouldn’t he eat in 2 Thessalonians 3:10. There is nothing unscriptural on adding sweat to toil and for example pray for victory over secret lust lingering in the heart by self-denial. Simply asking God to take miraculously, sin away then sit by hoping it dies on its own is not realistic? No sin is slain in a heart without the cooperation of man’s own hand like a case of Joshua. All night long he lay prostrated, mourning over Israel’s defeat. God set him on his feet saying, “Get up why lie on your face for Israel sinned. Get up, sanctify people…” in Joshua 7:10-13. God has every right to rouse us from our knees and say, “Why sit around lazily, waiting for a miracle? Have I not commanded you to flee from the very appearance of evil? You are to do more than simply pray against lust, you are commanded to run from it. You cannot rest until you have done all that is commanded.” So do not go about all day long giving in to lust and evil desire then run to secret closet at night to pray for miracle deliverance. Then repeat the cycle hoping God does not remember it. Secret sin causes lost ground with God in prayer because unyielded sin sides with the devil. One of God’s names is a “Revealer of Secrets” in Daniel 2:47. HE brings to light hidden secret’s darkness no matter how saintly the one who tries to hide it. The more pains one goes into hide sin, the surer God exposes it. The coast is never clear to secret sin. You set iniquities before you, secret sins in the light of your countenance in Psalm 90:8. God protects HIS own Honour above the reputation of sin in secret. God exposed David’s sin to keep HIS Honour before ungodly men. David, jealous of his own good name and reputation today stands before exposed but confessing sin for God’s Mercy in the Scripture. God does not allow drinks from stolen waters, to attempt to drink at HIS HOLY fountain. Secret sin denied by God’s brings on the flood of despair, doubt, and fear. Do not blame God for not listening to prayers if not listening to HIS call to obedience. Do not blaspheme God accused of neglect if all along culprit seek agreement prayer.
4. Grudges in Heart Against Others: Christ will not deal with anyone with a wrathful and unforgiving spirit. We are commanded to “lay aside malice, envy, evil speaking, as newborn babies, desire pure sincere milk of the Word of God in 1 Peter 2:1, 2. Christ communicates with love no wrangling, jangling, unforgiving heart of a person. God’s law of prayer is clear on this matter, “Lift up pure hands without wrath or doubting in 1 Timothy 2:8. Forgiving all sins committed against us makes it possible for God to forgive and bless us. Jesus instructs us to pray, “Forgive us, as we forgive others.” If the grudge smouldering heart against other people not dealt with God will not look upon answering prayer. It is important to leave offering at altar to make peace before entering God’s Presence. As God takes such things very seriously, angry wrangling disputes among the Christian brothers and sisters grieves HIS HEART. God deals with HIS Children more than all the sins of the ungodly. Don’t wonder why if prayers are hindered to become obsessed with hurt feeling unconcerned about mistreating others. The malignant mistrust in Church circles by jealousies, bitterness, spirit of revenge, all in God’s NAME. Why wonder if God shuts gates of heaven until learnt to love to forgive deep hurts the most. So get rid of Jonah weight off your heartship and the storm will settle in Jesus Name. Anyone or any thing not belonging on your life journey with you must go for your destination.
5. Lack of Faith Expect Nothing Good: He who expects little from prayer will not have much power and authority in prayer. When we question the power of prayer, we lose it. The devil is trying to rob us of hope by making it appear that prayer is no longer effective. So clever is satan is trying to deceive with lies and unnecessary fears. Israel was brought a false news Joseph was killed, it sickened him to despair though a lie. Joseph was alive and prospering, while his father grieved in sorrow believing in the lie. So satan tries to deceive with lies. Unbelief by fear robs believer of joy, confidence, trust in God. God HEARS only believing prayer as a weapon against all the fiery darkness of enemy. So prayer weapons used in great confidence is the defense against satan’s lies. If Gods’ reputation is at stake, patience is proof good enough to expect answer to prayer. The secret closet of prayer is to be ready for God’s answer to answer. God hears even if we see no evidence of answer this is a sure sign the longer prayer delays, the more perfect it comes forth at last. The deeper God’s SILENCE, the louder the ANSWER. Abraham prayed for a child, and God answered many years went by before he held child in his arms? Every faithful prayer is heard the moment it is prayed, but God CHOOSES ANSWER in HIS OWN WAY in HIS OWN TIME. God expects us to rejoice in promises and feast on hope while we wait for fulfillment. He wraps denial in sweet package of love prevent us from falling into discouragement.
6. Trying to Prescribe God An Answer The person we trust we trust, we leave them to do what is right. So it’s all about trust believing God has our best interest at heart to preserve our soul. After the burdened heart prays to the LORD then resign himself to faithfulness, goodness, and wisdom of God. True believers will leave the shaping of the answer to God’s Mercy. Whatever way God CHOOSES to answer the believer welcomes in FAITH trusting God. David prayed diligently for his household, commits by faith all into God’s covenant. “Though my house be not so with God, He made with me a covenant” says 2 Samuel 23:5. All who prescribe to God how, when to answer limit HOLY ONE of Israel. God will not bring an answer to the front door, if not aware HE will come in at back door so trust HIS promises. God is not bound by time or limit of answering. HE FOREVER does exceedingly abundantly more than we ask or think. HE answers health, or grace better than health. HE send LOVE, beyond human ideas so delivers always something greater. HE desires you leave requests in HIS Powerful arms, cast all care upon HIM go in peace and serenity to wait for HIS relief. Have great faith in God, don’t question “IS ALMIGHTY GOD ABLE? Can HE pardon or He heal? Can He work for me too?” Stop the unbelief! Come to HIM “faithful Creator.” Hannah prayed in faith so “rose from her knees, ate, her countenance no more sad. So be encouraged not to listen to fear or doubt to prayer satan whispers in ear that God forgot you, stop with this: “God has not forgotten me, HIS past Blessings shows don’t question HIS faithfulness.” Faith had GOOD memory so remember past benefits. Like David, pray: “In infirmity, remember years of RIGHT Hand of Most High, remember works of the LORD HIS wonders of old in Psalm 77:10,11. Even if God slays you continue to praise HIM. Reject devil’s secret whispers: Answers Long Delayed Not Enjoyed If It Comes so Stop the spiritual mutiny by not trusting God to answer at HIS opportune times. Be sure when answer comes, it will be in a way and time most enjoyed. If what you prayed for, not worth waiting for its not worth asking for. Stop worrying not receiving, learn to Rely on God. It is not groaning or complaining that creates a miracle POWER of God, it is HIS Favour not impatience of God’s people. Unbelief breaks God’s heart if wondering to love Him or leave Him. God wants us to rely on HIS LOVE. Love is the principle HE constantly acts from, HE never swerves even if rebukes with HIS lips, or strikes with HIS hand yet HIS heart burns with LOVE and all HIS thoughts are of PEACE and Goodness. All hypocrisy is distrust, so a soul not relying on God is not true to God by questioning HIS faithfulness, so begins to live by own wits and cares only for self. The backslidden Children of God said, “make us gods we know not what became of Moses in Exodus 32:1. In company of God rely on HIM, if down groan but not grumble for LOVE for God preserves heart groaning not grumbling to contend with God. Do not challenge God consumed by bitterness. Holy Spirit groans for us in unutterable language of heaven prays according to the PERFECT WILL of God. Fleshly grumble proceeds out of disenchanted poison. Grumbling kept entire nation out of Promised Land and keeps multitudes of blessings from the LORD. Groaning in pain alright God forbids grumblings. Ask in Faith, Praise in Hope. Words are pure silver or gold purified seven times in furnace, Psalm 12:6. God will not permit the Covenant breaker to set foot in HIS PRESENCE on HIS HOLY hill unless first repents of sin. HOLY God never breaks WORDS made by HIS NAME on earth as an Everlasting Faithful God. Put faith in God so heart is at peace. In quietness and Confidence is your Strength as says Isaiah 30:15. God promise hold believer venturing with boldness no fear unfloundering. Never, question God, present humbly requests for HIS Help and wait for HIS answer to prayer. God’s delay mean request gains interest in God’s bank of blessings. So be reassured saints, God is Faithful, receive HIS promises and rejoice before seeing conclusions. Trust and obey even if you already received answers. God wants HIS praises before we receive promises with thanks and adoration. Holy Ghost helps prayers to reach Throne of Father God in Spirit. Groanings in soul touches God WHO collects all tears in HIS bottle on altar in heaven. God sees and hears, so not deny Himself answers to prayers. Saints of God not alone with millions of angels watching and waiting to be sent to deliver answers from God. Jesus stops storms of life gives God’s Peace passing all human understandings. So the LORD God answers effectual fervent prayer so don’t shut yourself from HIM. Put away besetting sins of lust and materialistic, vanity so prayers are answered. When Christ returns on the earth, He will find faith in secret closet with Christ and His Word. Time is short as day of the LORD is at hand soon. Watch and pray in Jesus Name. Rapture is more important above all answers of God’s material miracle or blessing from these prayers left behind. Remember salvation is greatest answer to prayer if saved in Christ. Prayer is the most effective way to invite God to work miracles in your life in Jesus Name.
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, HIS only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, crucified died and buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven and seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit and the Holy Church of God in Christ, communion of saints, forgiveness of sins, resurrection of the body to life everlasting Amen.
Adele spotted her friend’s postpartum psychosis illness after the birth of her Godson. Postpartum is also a postnatal depression changing the behaviour of the mother after birth so needs help and support of friends and family to recover. This is a serious illness and mothers struggle to look after the baby and themselves. Adele’s best friend says the singer was the first one to spot her postpartum psychosis. Laura Dockrill gave birth to a baby boy, Adele’s Godson in February this year. Recognised it in me, while on the phone FaceTiming her and she was the first one to detect what she had, Laura told Radio 1 Newsbeat. This serious mental illness affects one in one thousand mums and can lead to hallucinations after giving birth. Laura said: “The last six months can only be described as hell, it was the worst time of my life.” She says her symptoms were “insomnia, delusions, suspiciousness and paranoia” and written a blog post to share her experiences with mums who going through same thing. Adele shared Laura’s story, describedas “intimate and heartbreaking.” The singer says she and Laura friends since they were teenagers and her song My Same, from the album 19, is about her. Laura is a poet, author, illustrator and short story writer, and she went to the same school as Adele – the Brit School of Performing Arts in Croydon. In a blog post she talks about a “horrific” labour her doctor believes might have triggered the illness. After coming home with son, Laura describes feeling like “pushed out my personality as well as a baby.”Laura and Adele are friends since they were teenagers. She says had suicidal thoughts. “I was begging my sister to let me go, I was begging my mum to let me go. “I have never had those thoughts before in my life and no history of mental illness, this completely took me by surprise and threw me against the rocks.” Laura says her skin went pale, she couldn’t eat or drink and she started getting severe anxiety attacks. As things got worse, Laura needed her partner Hugo to send her photos of herself with friends and family to remind her who she was. “Though postnatal depression and psychosis are treatable, even when my doctor said I would 100% recover I remember thinking, ‘Maybe others do but not me, this is me forever.”Symptoms of postpartum psychosis also includes delusions and hallucinations so Laura was hospitalised and spent two weeks away from her son. She describes herself as recovering more and more each day and is “happy, confident and strong” after getting support from family and a psychiatrist, as well as using medication. But she also says talking about her psychosis has been a “huge” part of her recovery. “I was constantly searching for any stories that offered me hope or salvation in this dark and testing time so that’s why I’ve shared this,” she says. Vivien Waterfield from the charity Home Start praised Laura for speaking up.“It’s very difficult for mums to talk about their difficulties they’re having,” she said. “Anyone in the public eye brave enough to talk about this publicly helps the mums to realise they are not alone.” A few years back, Kathryn Grant’s postpartum psychosis was an inspiration for an EastEnders storyline so Lacey Turner’s character Stacey had condition. She told Newsbeat that she had a horrendous birth and ended up not sleeping for ten nights.Kathryn gave birth to James five years ago. “I knew I needed to go to the A&E because I had a feeling something was about to go terribly wrong. “By the time James was taken from me and cared for by the staff there, I descended into full blown psychosis.” Kathryn says during her psychotic episode she was seeing things that weren’t there and believing things that weren’t true. “I believed was being tortured and punished because I caused an apocalypse and killed most people in the world and the remaining survivors were torturing and trying to cremate me alive,” she said. “The reality was I was in an ambulance being taken from psychiatric hospital to a regular hospital to be treated for sepsis. To get help and support with postpartum psychosis, take a look at the NHS page on the condition.
This woman photographed her postpartum psychosis recovery