Witchcraft is from the devil and anyone who practices it will not enter Heaven because it is abomination to God. Don’t dabble in witchcraft to open yourself up to demons and demonic influences that can harm you. And satan is crafty so we must never let him take control of your lives. Don’t get involved in wicca so help them to save their life but if they refuse help stay away from them. Christians do not need to fear satan’s power stop evil things of occult. Bible warns witchcraft is rebellion against God repent, get help, get rid of occult items fast, pray and ask Christ to break bondage of witchcraft. If you practices witchcraft you will not enter heaven but perish in hellfire.
1. Revelation 21:27 Nothing impure will enter heaven no shameful or deceitful, only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
2. Revelation 21:8, Cowards, unbelievers corrupt, murderers, immoral, practices of witchcraft, idol worshipers, liars is in fiery lake burning sulfur second death.”
3. Galatians 5:19-21 The actions of flesh sexual immorality, impure, promiscuity, and idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, rivalry, jealously, outbursts of anger, quarrels, conflicts, envy, murder will not inherit the kingdom of God.
4. Micah 5:11-12 I will tear down your walls, demolish your defenses, put end to witchcraft, no more fortune-tellers. In Acts 19:8-22 Christian reject sorcery after Paul Bible taught God’s words.5. Micah 3:7 Seers will be put to shame, all who practice witchcraft disgraced to cover faces for God won’t answer them.
6. 1 Samuel 15:23 Rebellion is like sinful of witchcraft, stubbornness as worship idols. Because you rejected command of the LORD HE rejected you as king.”
7. Leviticus 19:26 “Do not eat meat not been drained of blood. “Do not practice fortune-telling or witchcraft.
8. Deuteronomy 18:10-13 Don’t sacrifice your son or daughter as burnt offering. Do not practice fortune-telling, sorcery, interpret omens, engage in witchcraft, cast spells as mediums or psychics, call forth spirits of the dead. All who does these things detestable to the LORD. All nations doing these things the LORD your God will drive them out ahead of you. Be blameless before the LORD God.9. Revelation 18:23 The light of a candle shine no more in thee; the voice of the bridegroom and bride heard no more in you, your merchants great men of earth by your sorceries all nations deceived.
10. Isaiah 47:12-14 “Use your magical charms and spells to do you good. Call your astrologers, stargazers to save you and let them save you from burning in a fire; they cannot save themselves or you from the flame. You will get no help and their hearth is no place for warmth.
11. Isaiah 8:19 Some say to you, “Let’s ask mediums and consult the spirits of the dead. Their whispering mutterings to tell you what to do.” But should not a people ask God for guidance? Should the living seek guidance from the dead?12. Leviticus 20:26-27 Be holy because I, the LORD, am Holy. I set you apart from other people to be my own. “Men and women among you who act as mediums or consult spirits of the dead must be put to death by stoning.”
13. 1 Chronicles 10:13-14 Saul died for he was unfaithful to the LORD. He failed to obey the LORD’s command, consulted a medium instead of asking the LORD for guidance. The LORD killed him and gave kingdom to David son of Jesse.
14. 1 John 5:18-19 Whosoever is born of God sins not he that is begotten of God keeps himself so the wicked one cannot touch him. We know we are of God and the whole world lies in wickedness.
15. 1 John 4:4 You God’s little children so overcomes them. Greater is HE that is in you than he in the world.16. Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in deeds of evil of darkness expose it publicly. So MANY BELIEVED CONFESSED TO SHOW THEIR DEEDS In Acts 19 MANY WHO USED CURIOUS ARTS BROUGHT THEIR BOOKS TOGETHER AND BURNED THEM BEFORE ALL MEN PUBLICLY.
17. 3 John 1:11 Dear friend, don’t imitate what is evil so do what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God but all who do evil don’t know or seen God.
18. 1 Corinthians 10:21 You can’t drink Cup of the LORD and cup of demons at table of the LORD and table of demons.
19. Galatians 6:7 Don’t be deceived God is not mocked what one sows, will reap.20. 1 John 3:8-10 One who sins is of the devil because devil sins from beginning. The Son of God came to destroy devil’s work. None born of God continues to sin because God’s Spirit in them cannot go on sinning born of God. This is how we know Children of God and children of devil. All who do what is right are God’s children so love their brother or sister.
21. 1 John 4:1-3 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, many false prophets have gone into the world. This is how you to recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges Jesus Christ came in the flesh is of God every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard is coming and is already in the world.
22. Revelation 9:20-21, The people who did not die in plagues refused to repent of evil deeds to turn to God. Continued to worship demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, idols that neither see, hear nor walk! They did not repent of evil witchcraft.23. 2 Kings 9:21-22 Get my chariot ready King Joram commanded. King Joram of Israel and King Ahaziah of Judah rode in their chariots to meet Jehu. They met him at plot land belonging to Naboth of Jezreel. 22 King Joram demanded, “Do you come in peace, Jehu?” Jehu replied, “How can there be peace as long as the idolatry and witchcraft of your mother, Jezebel is all around us?”
24. 2Chronicles33:6 Manasseh sacrificed his sons in fire in valley of Ben-Hinnom. Practiced sorcery, divination, witchcraft, consulted with mediums and psychics. Did evil in LORD’S sight for HIS anger.
25. Nahum 3:4-5 Because of multitude of whoredoms of the harlot of witchcrafts, who sold nations, families to witchcraft. I am against you says the LORD of hosts; I will uncover your skirts on your face to show the nations your nakedness and kingdoms your shame.Jesus cast out evil spirits in people takes authority over evil powers. Others take the law into their own hands to attack the perceived witches seen as enemies against greater good of society. Causes of witch huntings include abject poverty epidemics, social crises and the lack of education. The leader of witch-hunt is prominent figure in community or “witch doctor” who gains from economic benefit charging for exorcism or selling body parts of the murdered. Agendas or motives of witch hunters are complex grievances against the victim targeted, blamed, shamed for death, misfortunes accused of. Despite literal obvious cause of disease natural causes, death is blamed on another person. The consequences are revenge attacks unauthorised by any proper legal procedure. Years later victim declared innocent as evidence shows vendetta set up central figure seeking vengeance manipulating others to eliminate them. Vengeance belongs to God and witchcraft spirits cast out of a person in bondage sets them free in the Name of Jesus. Deliverance is available if there is goodwill for solutions rather than anger vendetta against enemies. A witch hunter is accountable to God for the human life and blood shed of others by the judgement of God. It is important to repent to be saved in Christ Jesus for eternal life in God’s Kingdom.
Courtesy: Images & Excerpts Reblogged