God’s joint heirs are kings and priests of God in Christ Jesus. There is neither Jew nor Greek, neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; you are ALL ONE IN MESSIAH YESHUA. In MESSIAH you are Abraham’s seed heirs according to promise in Galatians 3:27–29. Today know Jesus better by READING BIBLE to STUDY LIKE BEREANS not just do what so called fake control freak cult pastors order you to do to manipulate your life. Messiah Jesus is coming to decide your reward based on if you are HIS SHEEP. Not what the fake prophet misquoted in Bible designed to lie to you because you lack knowledge. God says MY PEOPLE are destroyed for lack of knowledge of Bible. God says Study to show yourself APPROVED TO GOD not show off Bible verses you memorized. But APPLY the Bible to each need you have, read the specific TEXT daily to meet your need.Each one faces God alone on judgement day so remember God will not ask about what the pastor told you. God demands account of your PERSONAL LIFE not the total social media number of followers, bank accounts, mansions, private jets, size of your family, your status, class, colour or race. Each person must share Gospel to DIRECT PEOPLE TO GOD IN CHRIST. The Church you attend or the denomination is IRRELEVANT TO GOD. Letter to seven Churches in Bible warns Churches. Israel and Jewish people are ONE IN CHRIST JESUS to fulfill all God’s feasts, prophecies covenant promises. Isaiah 27:6 says, God will cause them that come of Jacob to take root Israel shall blossom and bud to fill the face of the world with fruit. The people of Israel return from parts of the world their ancestors dispersed take root. The land is blessed and people blessed in the world. Israel’s desert desolate is a major exporter of food to the world. The crops are major export by companies in Israel Isaiah predicted. Isaiah predicted in the Word of God over 2,600 years ago fruit of the land blessing Earth with physical food exported and fruits of God’s Word confirms by Holy Spirit in Christ Jesus. Zechariah says all nations on earth will come yearly to Israel to celebrate Feast of Tabernacles to worship LORD of Hosts. Zechariah 14:16. Isaiah points to road connecting Egypt to Assyria and through this area access road is being built called King’s Highway. Building a super highways links them with all the surrounding nations. These prophesies of Isaiah and Zechariah prepares way in advance in time for Messiah’s rule from His Throne in Israel. Jesus Rules whole Earth and all people will know God in the millennial kingdom in Israel after rapture and His second coming on earth after Armageddon. The land is prepared today to fulfil prophecy of Messiah Jesus as KING of Kings and Lord of lords. And above all countless multitudes of people of all nations, tribes, languages, colours, BELONGS TOGETHER IN HEAVEN AND LATER DWELL ON EARTH WITH GOD. God is not a respecter of persons to put any person above others by class, race, colour, wealth or status. Death is their leveller making all equal before God. No man is bigger or stronger than Jehovah God no matter how powerful they may feel in own eyes to inflate their ego.
Briggs recollected in her landmark 1971 book “Never in Anger,” about how calm and collected everyone was jarcontrast that created against her own unruly emotions. Even when some truly rage-worthy things happened like a teapot falling and smashing against floor the Inuit never betrayed a hint of anger. An “Emotional control is highly valued among Eskimos,” she wrote in the book. Indeed, maintenance of emotions under trying circumstances is essential sign of maturity, of adulthood.” Why so calm, she wondered? And more importantly, how can the rest of us get there? For the answer, Briggs looked to how children responded in difficult circumstances appeared to be something they learned from their parents. An simple parenting technique of Inuit is “Never scold child.” It became clear to Briggs when a young boy threw rock at her, related in a CBC interview, she didn’t berate him angrily, rather told him calmly it hurt. Instead of rage she told him real consequences of his actions caused her pain. Decades later, the writer Michaeleen Doucleff followed in Briggs’ footsteps in visiting Iqaluit, Canada, “in search of parenting wisdom. Said that teaching children to control their emotions is very important she writes in NPR. Doucleff found that a common strand among Inuit parents is: Across the board all mothers mentioned One Golden Rule: Don’t shout or yell at small children.”Among Inuit Arctic community Doucleff found the people practiced the theory that screaming at a child only teaches the child to scream. It is a vicious circle, the University of Pittsburgh researcher Ming-Te Wang noted in a 2013 study. “It is tough call for parents because it goes both ways: the problem behaviours of children create the desire to give harsh verbal discipline. That harsh discipline may push adolescents toward the same problem behaviours.” The Inuit society seems to have learned lessons long ago, and managed to break the cycle. And so “Traditional Inuit parenting incredibly is nurturing, gentle, tender,” as Doucleff writes. “If you took all parenting styles around the world and ranked them by their gentleness, Inuit approach would likely rank near the top.” What kind of children does that society produce? The kind who live harmoniously in world’s harshest climates often with threadbare resources. Survival hinges on making the most efficient use of natural world yet group still manages to be at peace with itself and with others. Maybe that’s because it’s also the kind of society that teaches kindness above all else. Jesus said do not let the sun radiate or set on your anger. Let it go for peace of mind.
Inuit simple way of teaching children to control anger
An arrogant pompous Nebuchadnezzar tried to put himself above God Almighty to try to dominate the whole world and taunted nations. Nebuchadnezzar, king of Assyrians sent messengers to Persia, and to west, Cilicia, Damascus, Lebanon, Antilebanon seacoast nations, Carmel, Gilead, Upper Galilee and great plain of Esdraelon, Samaria, Jordan, Jerusalem, Bethany, Chelous, Kadesh, Egypt Valley, Tahpanhes, Raamses, Goshen, Tanis, Memphis, borders of Ethiopia. They all rejected an order of Nebuchadnezzar to join him in war, not afraid of him as he is only one man. All sent the messengers back empty-handed. Nebuchadnezzar angry, swore by his throne and kingdom he will take revenge on all inhabitants, land of Moab, people of Ammon, Judea, Egypt, two seas coasts. He attacks King Arphaxad in battle, defeated his army, cavalry, chariots, took towns, Ecbatana, captured towers, plundered markets. In mountains of Ragau struck Axpharxes with his spears and returned to Nineveh to rest, feasts one hundred twenty days. Nebuchadnezzar told Holofernes, chief general of his army, “he is the great king lord of the whole earth so he must take strong confident men about a hundred twenty thousand foot soldiers, twelve thousand cavalry to attack surrounding nations. To match into all the land west because they refused to become vassal states. To prepare their land and water as coming in anger to attack them and to cover whole face of earth with the feet of his troops to plunder the nations. To wound and fill ravines, gullies, and swelling river with their dead, or taken captives to the ends of the whole earth. To seize territory for Nebuchadnezzar in advance. They must yield themselves and hold on till the day of punishment. All who resist show no mercy, slaughter and plunder whole region by power of his kingdom. To do so by his authority as commanded to carry out order given without delay. Nebuchadnezzar’s army attacked and plundered and planned next move but warned by Achior not to attack Israel. Holofernes left and took commanders, generals and officers of Assyrian army. One hundred twenty thousand, twelve thousand archers on horseback a great army for a campaign. A vast number of camels and donkeys, mules transport, sheep, oxen, goats for food, and huge amount of gold and silver from royal palace. Set out with whole army ahead of Nebuchadnezzar to cover whole face of earth west with chariots, cavalry, foot soldiers, mixed crowd like swarm of locusts, like dust of earth with countless multitude marched in three days from Nineveh to plain of Bectileth. Camped opposite Bectileth near mountain north of Upper Cilicia. Holofernes and army, ravaged Put, Lud plundered Rassisites, Ishmaelites on border desert south of Chelleans. They follow the Euphrates river through to Mesopotamia and destroyed all fortified towns along brook Abron near the sea. Seized territory of Cilicia, to southern borders of Japheth by Arabia. Surround Midianites, burnt their tents, plundered their sheepfolds. To plain of Damascus during their wheat harvest and burnt fields destroyed flocks, herds, ransacked towns, ravaged lands and young men to sword. Achior is tied to tree for warning Holofernes not to attack Israel is saved. Fear and dread fell on the other people along seacoast of Sidon and Tyre, Sur, Ocina, Jamnia, Azotus and Ascalon who feared Holofernes greatly. The seacoast people and all countryside welcomed him with garlands, dances, tambourines but he demolished all shrines, cut down sacred groves; for he was commissioned to destroy gods of the land so all nations should worship Nebuchadnezzar alone, and all nations and all tribes should call him their god. So he went to Esdraelon, near the Dothan great ridge of Judea to camp between Geba and Scythopolis for a whole month to collect all supplies for his army. Israelites in Judea heard of Holofernes, and greatly terrified at his approach alarmed for Jerusalem and Temple of the LORD God. They recently returned from exile, gathered together the sacred vessels, altar and the temple consecrated after profanation. So they sent word to districts Samaria, to Kona, Beth-horon, Belmain, Jericho, Choba, Aesora, and valley of Salem. They seized all high hilltops and fortified villages on them and stored food in preparation for war since fields were harvested. Then the high priest Joakim in Jerusalem at the time wrote to people of Bethulia and Betomesthaim, near Esdraelon opposite plain near Dothan to seize the mountain passes, since Judea could be invaded.Immediately it was easy to stop anyone who tried to enter, for space too narrow and only two can pass. The Israelites did as ordered by high priest Joakim and the senate of Israel in Jerusalem. Every one Israel cried out to God, humbled themselves with fasting to God. Their wives, children, cattle all resident put sackcloth and prostrated themselves before the temple. They put ashes on their heads, spread sackcloth before the LORD. They draped altar with sackcloth and cried out, praying to God of Israel not to let infants be carried off and their wives taken booty or towns inherited be destroyed, and sanctuary profaned and desecrated by malicious Gentiles. The Lord heard their prayers so had regard for their distress. People fasted so many days in Judea and Jerusalem before the Sanctuary of the LORD Almighty. The high priest Joakim and the priests stood before the Lord and ministered to the LORD in sackcloth, offered burnt, votive or freewill offerings of the people. With ashes on heads cried out to the LORD to have mercy on whole house of Israel. And reports went to Holofernes about Israel fasting and praying to God to be saved from their attacks. Achior the Ammonite said Israel descended from Chaldeans from Mesopotamia because they did not wish to follow the gods of ancestors in Chaldea. So abandoned the ways of their ancestors and worshiped the God of heaven their ancestors drove them from gods so fled to Mesopotamia, and lived there for a long time. God told them to go to the land of Canaan. They settled and grew prosperous in gold and silver and livestock. Famine in the land of Canaan led them to Egypt and a great multitude their race couldn’t be counted so the king of Egypt hostile to them; and exploited and forced them made bricks. They cried to God who afflicted whole Egypt with plagues so Egyptians drove them out. God dried the Red Sea before them and led them by the way of Sinai and Kadesh-barnea. Drove out people of the desert and resided in the land of the Amorites, destroyed all inhabitants of Heshbon; crossed Jordan and possessed all the hill country of Canaanites, the Perizzites, Jebusites, Shechemites, the Gergesites and lived there long time. As long as Israel did not sin against God they prospered for God hates iniquity so us with them. When they departed from Godsway prescribed for them they were defeated in battles and led captives to a foreign land. So temple of their God was razed to the ground, the towns occupied by their enemies. Now they returned to God from those places scattered back to Jerusalem their sanctuary and settled in the hill country uninhabited. So now my master and lord if there is any oversight in this people and they sin against their God and we find out their offense, then we can go up and defeat them. But if not a guilty nation let my lord pass them by; for their LORD their God defends them so we shall become laughingstock of the whole world. Achior’s prophesy not to fight against Israel because God defends them against god of Nebuchadnezzar is ignored, send his forces to destroy them from the face of the earth. Boasted God will not save them as the king’s servants will destroy them as one man. They will not resist the might of their cavalry. So will overwhelm them in the mountains drunk with their blood and fields full of their dead. Their footprints will perish because Nebuchadnezzar is lord of the whole earth. For he has spoken so none of his words will be in vain. Achior, thrown out to hill country and into the town by passes to perish along with Israel. Holofernes spoke that none of his words will fail to come true. Tied Achior to a tree buy saved by Israelites told Israel about plans if their enemies. The people fell down and worshipped God and cried, O Lord God of heaven, see their arrogance, and have pity on our people in humility and look kindly on faces of those who are consecrated to you. They reassured Achior and praised him highly. Uzziah took him from the assembly to his own house and gave a banquet for the elders and all night they called on the God of Israel for help. All the people, young men and women, and children, gathered around Uzziah and rulers of the town cried out with a loud voice, You did great injury not making peace with the Assyrians. We have none to help us; God sold us into their hands, to be thirsty and exhausted. Summon them and surrender the whole town as booty to the army of Holofernes and to all his forces. It is better to be captured slaves, our lives spared, and not witness our little ones dying before our eyes or our wives and children dying. We call heaven, earth and God to our LORD God so prefer to be slaves not defeated. The great lamentation in the assembly and cries to the LORD God with a loud voice, Uzziah said, “Courage, brothers and sisters let us wait five days if LORD God will turn His mercy to us again for He will not forsake us. If these days pass with no help I will do as you say. All the men went up on the walls and towers of their town. Women and children he sent home in great misery.
And when Judith heard it, called rulers of the people said its not right; you swore an oath between God and you to surrender the town to enemies if the LORD does not help in so many days. Who are you to put God to test to set time for God in human affairs do not make LORD our God angry. If he does not choose to help within five days, He has power to protect as He pleases, or destroy in presence of enemies. Don’t try to control purposes of LORD God not like humans won over by pleading. Wait for His deliverance let us call upon Him to help us, and He will hear our voice, if it pleases Him. Tribes that worship God know no other god but Him, so we trust He will not deny our nation. If captured all Judea and sanctuary plundered pays for desecration by blood of slaughtered kindred, land desolate of inheritance He will bring Gentiles to serve as slaves but the Lord God will honour us. Remember Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all tested. In Syrian Mesopotamia, tending the sheep of Laban his mother’s brother Jacob overcame. God didn’t try us with fire as he did to them to search their hearts, nor taken vengeance on us; but the LORD scourges all those close to Him in order to refine them. Uzziah said “All you said is true the people so thirsty compelled us to do what we promised by oath we cannot break. Since you are a God-fearing woman, pray for us, so the LORD to send rain to fill our cisterns so we no longer feel faint from thirst. So Judith said, “I will do something that will go down through all generations of our descendants. Stand at the town gate tonight so I may go out with my maid; within days you promised to surrender the town to our enemies, the LORD will deliver Israel by my hand. Do not try to find out what I will do for I will not tell you until I finish what I am going to do. And Judith prostrated herself, put ashes on her head, uncovered sackcloth she was wearing. At the very time when the evening incense was being offered in the house of God in Jerusalem. Judith cried out to the LORD with a loud voice and said, LORD God take revenge on strangers who tore virgin’s clothing to defile, expose to shame, pollute their womb to disgrace. You gave rulers to be killed and their beds shamed by deceits practiced stain with blood, struck slaves and princes on thrones. You gave their wives, daughters into captivity and all booty divided. Your beloved children call on you for help O God hear widow. Only you know your ways in advance. Assyrians increase force, proud of their horses, riders, boast in strength of their foot soldiers, trust in shield and spear, bow and sling. They do not know you are the LORD God who crushes wars the LORD God Jehovah Almighty is your Name. Break their strength by your MIGHT and bring down their power in your anger, they defile sanctuary and pollute tabernacle of your Glory, break off horns of altar by sword look at their pride send your wrath on their heads. Give to me a widow, strong hand to do what I plan. By deceit of my lips strike them down and crush their arrogance by hand of woman. Your Strength does not depend on numbers your MIGHT is Powerful. You are the God of the lowly, helper of oppressed, upholder of weak, protector of forsaken, saviour of those without hope. Please, God of my father, God of Israel, LORD of heaven and earth, Creator of the waters, King of all creation hear prayers. Bruise those who plan evil things against your Covenant, and your Sacred House Mount Zion to save your Children and whole nation. Let tribes know and understand you are God of all Power and might and there is no other God who Protects the people of Israel but you Alone. Judith embarks on her secret seductive mission to destroy the plans of Holofernes. Judith gets him too drunk for intimacy decapitates head to defeat Nebuchadnezzar army. Judith is celebrated as a Jewish woman who saved her people from the tyranny of Holofernes. Achior becomes proselyte in the house of Israel because of his true testimony of God and he risked his life to save Israel. So God let Achior into the house of Israel used by God to stop the destruction of Israel by Holofernes. A pagan Ammonite and chief leaders of all the Ammonites had wisdom and knowledge so understands the authority and power of Jehovah. He narrated the history of Israel and their victory won through Almighty God. So a vassal state citizen is used here to warn Holofernes who rejected good advise. It is God who decides those worthy of His salvation among the Gentiles. Achior is converted in the light of God as other righteous Gentiles of the bible. Achior is a genuine convert who witnessed the miracle power of God’s Divine move to save Israel through Judith a God fearing widow. God allows time of the Gentile to precede Israelites to provoke them to jealousy. Achior is symbolic invitation to all nations to convert for all the gentiles are included in the grand scheme plans of God to come to faith in God of Israel.
God’s social media connection marriage partners were just friends but has more plans confirmed through Pastor Alph Lukau. It is reassuring God watches all things on social media and approves of good things happening but hates all evil things taking place there. God gave this spouse to each other to have and to hold to walk together. Amos 3:3 says, do two walk together unless they agree so both friends agreed before congregation to love each other. This is miracle working God we serve in Jesus Name.
Ignorant is ignorant of ignorance due to ignorance is bliss like burying own head in the sand ignoring obvious situations. Ignorance is glaring for all to see except the ignorant person affected. Although no one knows everything in life, basic common sense requires awareness of people’s educational, social, cultural or psychological and health needs to help interact better in society. God in the Bible says, My People perish for lack of knowledge. This means God’s manual of life is abandoned and ignored to search for alternatives to suit each person as they are fit regardless of whether it is in the best interest of others or not. Such an attitude concentrates efforts only on what is in it for me. Such a self-centred personality sees the world through only their viewpoint despite views of billions of other people on earth. Ego is inflated so much despite academic achievement ignorant and unskilled in dealing fairly with people. Unaware of ignorance lives in a bubble without realising difficulties in not recognising own incompetence. It leads to the hyper – inflated exaggerated self-assessment ego ignorant of damage of their own ignorance on themselves or others bullied into coercion. Ignorant naive ignorant but insist on dominating others is the tragedy of today’s society. An ignorant character is too ignorant to realize their ignorance, others deal with and put up with for the sake of peace. If ignorant but insists on making decisions that lacks awareness of consequences, it is often too late to repair damage others saw in advance but were overruled. The power game of feeling in control to tell others what to do feel empowered is a sign if insecurity. Constantly orders the others about without any taking of the responsibility for actions. Power hungry bubble wrapped in virtual reality lacks undertanding of practical daily issues. Underlying ignorant fear of unknown is reason lurking behind the ignorant who does not value or respect those around them who sacrifice time to portray their fake image perfect, grand, great or best. Yet deep down in their hearts unhappy about coercion threats for fear of being fired for genuine honesty. The truth is not clearly obvious to ignorant and yet argues and fights the best experts in the field of expertise. A strong egotistic will untamed fester’s into all aspects of their lives never having no for an answer. So moves heaven and earth to achieve any thing they fancy or feel like doing. This starts from childhood if the self-centred ego is not nipped in bud. Having control over peers and colleagues to manipulate them to do their bidding and dirty work for them. Ignorance is dangerous if the ignorant makes decisions of the policies they know nothing about. Meanwhile a choice of whatever they want supplied at their beck and call exploiting others. It means an ignorant person affects the other people suffering due to ignorant choices they make on behalf of others. The irony is people are most likely to be ignorant of extent of their ignorance do not listen to anybody. It starts, with the authoritarian, do as I say not what I do type of bullying compulsive behaviour. Impulsive decisions mean they do not remember what they said or what they did previously. Meanwhile everyone around them remembers their insults and tantrums of how they were made to feel small by them. So do not forget but dare not question their ever-changing decisions of instructions in atmosphere of fear. Ignorant lacks knowledge of the basic things even children may know. It gets worse over time when the people hide the truth from them to conceal the effects of their aggressive reactions. The ignorant describe life in their state of unawareness of the things they should know. Means its ignorance defining lack of knowledge or training of ignorance of their harmful side of their ignorance. Lack of awareness is more dangerous as ignorant has not enough knowledge, understanding, or information about somethings they do or have to do on the behalf of others. Their ignorance rubs people the wrong way because but they ignore the expert advise and so do their ignorant things. Their opinion divides, damaging people, health, work, homes, families, etc. Precisely the kind of world ignorant run but unequipped mentally, morally ethically destroy environment and the earth. Ignorance of God’s plans, through Jesus’ purpose for mankind by ignorant people causes ignorant to live their lives trampling on other people like beasts. By ignorance they choose knowledge that leads to woes for many people. The question is how come the ignorant flourish like a great tree so overbearing little trees cannot get their daily Sunshine, nutrition or rain to live and let live and Jesus anymore? Jesus already warns of such perilous times so people must know how to respond not to react to the hatred triggered by them. It’s part of endtime prophecy in Bible on how evil is seen as good so good is seen as evil due to deception. Their negative vibes drive hatred and conflict distracts attention from their ignorance. People latch unto their loathing divide and rule targets fights and wars of destruction to cull the global population to dominate all people on earth. Ignorance leads to a world getting worse fuelled by hatred to spurs gullible to self-destruct. People are too busy projecting hatred on others to scrutinise their incompetency. Stress of constant pressure surround them so chaos and confusion since at the helm of affairs controlling others. Inability to listen to others destroys them so people walk on egg shells around them in fear. The spirit behind this is satan for just a season to be driven out by Jesus to take back power to Reign on earth.
God answers prayers according to HIS timing and motive agrees with Word of God. Philippians 4:6-8 don’t be anxious for anything, in everything pray, make petitions, supplication and thanksgiving to present your requests to God in Jesus Name. Supplication means “request or petitions.” Make supplications humbly to present request before God to expect HE will answer you. 7 The PEACE of God passing all understanding, keeps your heart or mind safe in union with Christ Jesus. 8 Finally brethren, what is true or honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report; and of virtue and praise, think on these things. Prayer is the most effective way to invite God to work miracles in your life. Favourite prayers offers a spiritual guidance to help steer you on your path as you grow in your faith. Some receive answers before asking God so surprised. Others wait longer than expected or “no not now,” is a good answer for God. But the devil’s strategy is to deceive believer “no” to request represents God’s sign to doubt God’s faithfulness by unanswered prayer. So satan wants believers God to think God shuts HIS ears to their prayer, cries, leaves them to work things out for themselves. A materialist shopping list mindset sees God as delivery service of ordering things is the greatest tragedy in the Church of Jesus Christ today. Few believe in POWER and effectiveness of prayer intended by God. Multitudes of God’s people can be heard complaining, “I pray, but I get no answers. I’ve prayed so long, so hard, without any results. All I want is to see a little evidence of God changing things. Things go on as usual so nothing happens. How long must I wait?” So no longer visit a secret prayer closet because they are convinced their petitions of prayers lost in transition at the throne. Others are convinced only Daniel, David, and Elijah types get their prayers through to God. In all honesty, many saints of God struggle with these thoughts too, If God’s ear is open to my prayer as I pray diligently why is there such little evidence of His answering? Is there one certain prayer you have been praying for such a long time and not yet answered? Even years gone by and still waiting, hoping and wondering? Let us be careful not to charge God, as did Job, with being slothful, unconcerned about our needs and petitions. Job complained “I cry to you and you did not hear me; I stand up, and you regard me not” in Job 30:20. Job’s vision of God’s faithfulness was clouded by present difficulties, so ends up accusing God of forgetting him so God rebuked him soundly for it. It is time Christians take honest look at why some prayers are not answered. We can be charging God with neglect if all along our own behaviour is responsible. Let’s look at six reasons why some prayers are not answered by God.
1. Prayer Not According to God’s Will We are not at liberty to pray at random for whatever selfish minds conceive to ask God to comply. So not permitted to come into HIS PRESENCE and vent our silly notions and mindless ramblings. If God agreed to all our petitions without discretion, He would end up giving His GLORY away. There is a law of prayer to stop the beggarly, self-centered prayers at the same time, making it possible for honest seekers to ask in confidence. So we can pray for whatsoever we will, as long as it is HIS WILL. “Ask anything according to HIS WILL, He hears us in Jesus Name says 1 John 5:14. If disciples do not praying according to God’s WILL they pray with vindictiveness revenge. They petition God, “Command fire to come down from heaven and consume enemies. Elijah called fire to restore the nation to God not his personal vendetta. Jesus answered, “You do not know what manner of spirit you are of in Luke 9:54, 55. Job, in sorrow and depressed begged God to take his life away. God’s answer was no to such a prayer contrary to the WILL of God. The Word warns, “Let not your lip hasten to utter a matter before the Lord.” Daniel prayed in a right way by first going to Scriptures to search out the MIND of God. He got clear direction, so sure of God’s will, run to God’s throne with a mighty assurance. “I set my face to the LORD God to seek by prayer the answer to my request in Daniel 9:3. We know so much about what we want but too little about what GOD WANTS.
2. Prayers to Fulfill Secret Inner Lust: selfish ambitions, dreams, illusions. You ask but do not receive because you ask amiss to consume on your lust as James 4:3 says. People pray, fast to take other people’s spouse, takeover business, use mind bending spells to control people to conform to their desires regardless of a consideration, feeling of needs of others manipulated. God answers no prayers that adds to selfish honour or assists in a temptation. God answers not prayer of a person who harbours lust in the heart. All answers are dependent on plucking evil out of the heart, lust, besetting sins. If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me” says Psalm 66:18. The test of knowing if a request is based on lust is simple on how delay is handled or denied is a clue. Prayers founded on lust demands hasty answers, if a lusting heart does not get a desire quickly will whimper, cry, swoon, faint, breakout in a spell of murmuring and complaining, and finally accuse God of deafness. And say, we fasted but God sees it not, Isaiah 58:3. The lustful heart cannot see God’s GLORY in HIS denials and delays. Did God not get GLORY by denying Christ’s prayer to save His life, if possible, from death? Shudder to think of where we would be today if God did not deny that request. God, in His justice, is obligated to delay or deny our prayers until they are purged of all selfishness and lust. So if there is a simple reason why most of our prayers are hindered it could it be a result of ongoing flirtation with a lust or besetting sin. Only people with a clean hand and pure heart can set their feet on HIS HOLY hill in repentance. Only a total forsaking of petty sins throws open gates of heaven to unclog HIS Blessings. Instead of yielding, run from counselors to counselors trying to find help to cope with despair, emptiness or restlessness. It is all in vain if sin and lust are not yet plucked out sin is the root of problems. Peace comes when we surrender and forsake all lust and secret sin.
3. Diligence Assists God To Answer us: God is not a kind of rich relative who supports and give us all asked for, while we lift not even a hand to help. If we lift our hands to God in prayer, put them in our pockets without doing HIS works as given talent to do, God will not answer prayer. Why expect prayers to get God to working for us, while we sit idly by, thinking to ourselves, “HE has ALL THE POWER; I have none, so I will simply stand by to let HIM do all the work.” It sounds like good theology but it is not how God will have idle people knocking at HIS door. God won’t allow charity to all those on earth who refuse to do HIS work. Everyone is capable of kindness, smile, support, help to others in Jesus Name. “God commands if any would not help others or work shouldn’t he eat in 2 Thessalonians 3:10. There is nothing unscriptural on adding sweat to toil and for example pray for victory over secret lust lingering in the heart by self-denial. Simply asking God to take miraculously, sin away then sit by hoping it dies on its own is not realistic? No sin is slain in a heart without the cooperation of man’s own hand like a case of Joshua. All night long he lay prostrated, mourning over Israel’s defeat. God set him on his feet saying, “Get up why lie on your face for Israel sinned. Get up, sanctify people…” in Joshua 7:10-13. God has every right to rouse us from our knees and say, “Why sit around lazily, waiting for a miracle? Have I not commanded you to flee from the very appearance of evil? You are to do more than simply pray against lust, you are commanded to run from it. You cannot rest until you have done all that is commanded.” So do not go about all day long giving in to lust and evil desire then run to secret closet at night to pray for miracle deliverance. Then repeat the cycle hoping God does not remember it. Secret sin causes lost ground with God in prayer because unyielded sin sides with the devil. One of God’s names is a “Revealer of Secrets” in Daniel 2:47. HE brings to light hidden secret’s darkness no matter how saintly the one who tries to hide it. The more pains one goes into hide sin, the surer God exposes it. The coast is never clear to secret sin. You set iniquities before you, secret sins in the light of your countenance in Psalm 90:8. God protects HIS own Honour above the reputation of sin in secret. God exposed David’s sin to keep HIS Honour before ungodly men. David, jealous of his own good name and reputation today stands before exposed but confessing sin for God’s Mercy in the Scripture. God does not allow drinks from stolen waters, to attempt to drink at HIS HOLY fountain. Secret sin denied by God’s brings on the flood of despair, doubt, and fear. Do not blame God for not listening to prayers if not listening to HIS call to obedience. Do not blaspheme God accused of neglect if all along culprit seek agreement prayer.
4. Grudges in Heart Against Others: Christ will not deal with anyone with a wrathful and unforgiving spirit. We are commanded to “lay aside malice, envy, evil speaking, as newborn babies, desire pure sincere milk of the Word of God in 1 Peter 2:1, 2. Christ communicates with love no wrangling, jangling, unforgiving heart of a person. God’s law of prayer is clear on this matter, “Lift up pure hands without wrath or doubting in 1 Timothy 2:8. Forgiving all sins committed against us makes it possible for God to forgive and bless us. Jesus instructs us to pray, “Forgive us, as we forgive others.” If the grudge smouldering heart against other people not dealt with God will not look upon answering prayer. It is important to leave offering at altar to make peace before entering God’s Presence. As God takes such things very seriously, angry wrangling disputes among the Christian brothers and sisters grieves HIS HEART. God deals with HIS Children more than all the sins of the ungodly. Don’t wonder why if prayers are hindered to become obsessed with hurt feeling unconcerned about mistreating others. The malignant mistrust in Church circles by jealousies, bitterness, spirit of revenge, all in God’s NAME. Why wonder if God shuts gates of heaven until learnt to love to forgive deep hurts the most. So get rid of Jonah weight off your heartship and the storm will settle in Jesus Name. Anyone or any thing not belonging on your life journey with you must go for your destination.
5. Lack of Faith Expect Nothing Good: He who expects little from prayer will not have much power and authority in prayer. When we question the power of prayer, we lose it. The devil is trying to rob us of hope by making it appear that prayer is no longer effective. So clever is satan is trying to deceive with lies and unnecessary fears. Israel was brought a false news Joseph was killed, it sickened him to despair though a lie. Joseph was alive and prospering, while his father grieved in sorrow believing in the lie. So satan tries to deceive with lies. Unbelief by fear robs believer of joy, confidence, trust in God. God HEARS only believing prayer as a weapon against all the fiery darkness of enemy. So prayer weapons used in great confidence is the defense against satan’s lies. If Gods’ reputation is at stake, patience is proof good enough to expect answer to prayer. The secret closet of prayer is to be ready for God’s answer to answer. God hears even if we see no evidence of answer this is a sure sign the longer prayer delays, the more perfect it comes forth at last. The deeper God’s SILENCE, the louder the ANSWER. Abraham prayed for a child, and God answered many years went by before he held child in his arms? Every faithful prayer is heard the moment it is prayed, but God CHOOSES ANSWER in HIS OWN WAY in HIS OWN TIME. God expects us to rejoice in promises and feast on hope while we wait for fulfillment. He wraps denial in sweet package of love prevent us from falling into discouragement.
6. Trying to Prescribe God An Answer The person we trust we trust, we leave them to do what is right. So it’s all about trust believing God has our best interest at heart to preserve our soul. After the burdened heart prays to the LORD then resign himself to faithfulness, goodness, and wisdom of God. True believers will leave the shaping of the answer to God’s Mercy. Whatever way God CHOOSES to answer the believer welcomes in FAITH trusting God. David prayed diligently for his household, commits by faith all into God’s covenant. “Though my house be not so with God, He made with me a covenant” says 2 Samuel 23:5. All who prescribe to God how, when to answer limit HOLY ONE of Israel. God will not bring an answer to the front door, if not aware HE will come in at back door so trust HIS promises. God is not bound by time or limit of answering. HE FOREVER does exceedingly abundantly more than we ask or think. HE answers health, or grace better than health. HE send LOVE, beyond human ideas so delivers always something greater. HE desires you leave requests in HIS Powerful arms, cast all care upon HIM go in peace and serenity to wait for HIS relief. Have great faith in God, don’t question “IS ALMIGHTY GOD ABLE? Can HE pardon or He heal? Can He work for me too?” Stop the unbelief! Come to HIM “faithful Creator.” Hannah prayed in faith so “rose from her knees, ate, her countenance no more sad. So be encouraged not to listen to fear or doubt to prayer satan whispers in ear that God forgot you, stop with this: “God has not forgotten me, HIS past Blessings shows don’t question HIS faithfulness.” Faith had GOOD memory so remember past benefits. Like David, pray: “In infirmity, remember years of RIGHT Hand of Most High, remember works of the LORD HIS wonders of old in Psalm 77:10,11. Even if God slays you continue to praise HIM. Reject devil’s secret whispers: Answers Long Delayed Not Enjoyed If It Comes so Stop the spiritual mutiny by not trusting God to answer at HIS opportune times. Be sure when answer comes, it will be in a way and time most enjoyed. If what you prayed for, not worth waiting for its not worth asking for. Stop worrying not receiving, learn to Rely on God. It is not groaning or complaining that creates a miracle POWER of God, it is HIS Favour not impatience of God’s people. Unbelief breaks God’s heart if wondering to love Him or leave Him. God wants us to rely on HIS LOVE. Love is the principle HE constantly acts from, HE never swerves even if rebukes with HIS lips, or strikes with HIS hand yet HIS heart burns with LOVE and all HIS thoughts are of PEACE and Goodness. All hypocrisy is distrust, so a soul not relying on God is not true to God by questioning HIS faithfulness, so begins to live by own wits and cares only for self. The backslidden Children of God said, “make us gods we know not what became of Moses in Exodus 32:1. In company of God rely on HIM, if down groan but not grumble for LOVE for God preserves heart groaning not grumbling to contend with God. Do not challenge God consumed by bitterness. Holy Spirit groans for us in unutterable language of heaven prays according to the PERFECT WILL of God. Fleshly grumble proceeds out of disenchanted poison. Grumbling kept entire nation out of Promised Land and keeps multitudes of blessings from the LORD. Groaning in pain alright God forbids grumblings. Ask in Faith, Praise in Hope. Words are pure silver or gold purified seven times in furnace, Psalm 12:6. God will not permit the Covenant breaker to set foot in HIS PRESENCE on HIS HOLY hill unless first repents of sin. HOLY God never breaks WORDS made by HIS NAME on earth as an Everlasting Faithful God. Put faith in God so heart is at peace. In quietness and Confidence is your Strength as says Isaiah 30:15. God promise hold believer venturing with boldness no fear unfloundering. Never, question God, present humbly requests for HIS Help and wait for HIS answer to prayer. God’s delay mean request gains interest in God’s bank of blessings. So be reassured saints, God is Faithful, receive HIS promises and rejoice before seeing conclusions. Trust and obey even if you already received answers. God wants HIS praises before we receive promises with thanks and adoration. Holy Ghost helps prayers to reach Throne of Father God in Spirit. Groanings in soul touches God WHO collects all tears in HIS bottle on altar in heaven. God sees and hears, so not deny Himself answers to prayers. Saints of God not alone with millions of angels watching and waiting to be sent to deliver answers from God. Jesus stops storms of life gives God’s Peace passing all human understandings. So the LORD God answers effectual fervent prayer so don’t shut yourself from HIM. Put away besetting sins of lust and materialistic, vanity so prayers are answered. When Christ returns on the earth, He will find faith in secret closet with Christ and His Word. Time is short as day of the LORD is at hand soon. Watch and pray in Jesus Name. Rapture is more important above all answers of God’s material miracle or blessing from these prayers left behind. Remember salvation is greatest answer to prayer if saved in Christ. Prayer is the most effective way to invite God to work miracles in your life in Jesus Name.
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, HIS only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, crucified died and buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven and seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit and the Holy Church of God in Christ, communion of saints, forgiveness of sins, resurrection of the body to life everlasting Amen.