Lovefire power at work is so strong that when two people fell in love we all showed up to celebrate couple’s love sermon preached to congregation in St George’s Chapel during royal wedding of Harry and Meghan is wonderful. Guest list includes Her Majesty the Queen and Prince Phillip, bride’s mother among variety of famous super stars. After opening remarks by Dean of Windsor, David Conner before the marriage vows officiated by Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, the assembled guests plus many millions watching on television around world, heard sermon delivered by American preacher Michael Bruce Curry the 27th Presiding Bishop and Primate of the Episcopal Church. The Gospel message of dwelt upon is that God is Love and those who love have God in then because God is love. Jesus told young lawyer to love others and show love to his neighbours.”The Most Reverend Bishop Michael Curry is the first African-American presiding bishop and primate of Episcopal Church, gave the address titled Power of Love at the service in St George’s Chapel. He opened his speech with the words of Civil Rights leader Martin Luther King Jr, who said: “We must discover power of love, the redemptive power of love. And when we do that, we will be able to make of this old world a new world. Love is only way.” The bishop added: There is power in love. Don’t underestimate it. Do not over-sentimentalize that there is power power in love. In Jeremiah 23:29, Bible says God’s word is like a fire consuming like a hammer breaking and smashing selfish enemies of God. The word of God is fiery dynamic force, active, energetic, powerful, mighty and shatters to pieces anything in its path contrary to God. So powerfully unleashes God’s unending love through Christ Jesus for mankind.
Sheku Mas being in the running for title of Male Artist Of The Year along opera’s leading man Jonas Kaufmann, modern composer Max Richter, Pointless host Alexander Armstrong and Britain’s Got Talent 2017 winner Tokio Myers, Sheku scored a top 20 record his debut album Inspiration. Sheku, a former student of Trinity School in Nottingham rubbing shoulders with likes of pop megastars Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran when he entere official UK charts at number 18 as well as topping the classical charts. Studying at Royal Academy of Music, in London, the Mapperley musician has remembered his roots and returned to his old Roman Catholic academy at the start of year to gift £3,000 to the school matched by another £3,000 from his record label Decca to help music tuition at the institute. Felt grateful to play cello during Harry and Meghan’s wedding.
“The Bishop Curry told the service: “There’s power in love. Love helps to heal when nothing else can the power in love lifts up and liberates when nothing else will.” Such power is seen in the service, he continued, saying “Two young people fell in love and we all showed up.” The Episcopal Church is the US offshoot of Church of England and forms part of broader Anglican Communion. Meghan was baptised into the Anglican Church headed by Harry’s grandmother. It was important to reiterate power of love fire as it spreads like wild-fire. Those who love want the best for each other and so look out for best interest of others too. !Love is a powerful decision to make to show compassion, kindness or empathy in spite of toxic hatred to overcome its contamination. In the face of becoming a source of strength to endure lovefire power one needs strength from God of Love. It is possible to love by thoughts or actions God inspired easier through God in Christ. In the presence of all the congregation including a host of stars invited to join the happy couple in the chapel including US chat show queen Oprah Winfrey, and tennis champion Serena Williams, actor George Clooney and his barrister wife Amal Clooney, Sir Elton John, David and Victoria Beckham and actor Idris Elba and his fiancée, list too long to name all. The Archbishop says: “In the presence of God, and before this congregation, Harry and Meghan have given their consent and made their marriage vows to each other so they declared their marriage by the joining of hands and by the giving and receiving of rings. I therefore proclaim that they are husband and wife.” The Archbishop joins their right hands together and said: “Those God joined together let no-one put asunder.” So the couple are now officially married and congratulations and God Bless all!!!This marriage ceremony was attended by numerous wellwishers, watched by millions all over the world to celebrate this living history modern integration of society. Lessons to be learnt from royal wedding between #meghanmarkle and #princeharry.
• She is biracial (i.e. black)
• She is a divorcée
• She is a child of divorced parents
• She was raised by a single mom
• She is slightly older than her prince
• She has had her own public platform
• Her father was in the tabloids recently
• Her mom is a beautiful black woman
• Pictures from her first wedding were plastered all over the media
• They met on a blind date
• Yet wholly welcomed by the Queen
• The world is celebrating her lifestory
• Her mom had tea with the Queen
• Prince Charles walked her down aisle
• She will be royalty the rest of her life
• Her children will be royalty
• I could be wrong but their wedding guest list might be the most diverse ever
• American blackman preached sermon
• A black choir is singing “Stand By Me” at the wedding (so beautifully too!)
• She is a Princess!!! You NEVER know. Your story is NOT over. Don’t let your story make you feel unworthy. Don’t let your story cause you to settle for less. Don’t let your past dictate your future for with God all things possible. We give thanks and Glory to God in Jesus Name.
1. Attempting to use Meghan Markle’s marriage to Prince Harry and what she will become after today to explain how important it is for us to be connected to Jesus, be with him always and what the imputation of His righteousness means. God wants all people from all nations to have strong sense of belonging because we all have one father God. Humanity traces origins to the mitochondrial Eve and Adam in garden of Eden. This is the reason why people need to understand the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. Nobody owns earth because it belongs to Almighty God Yahweh. This means people are entrusted stewards of God in charge of allocation distribution to ensure fairness and justice. In God’s eyes people are precious and priceless.
2. Some lessons we can learn from Meghan Markle’s life and story. Jesus imputes His righteousness on us to qualify or justify us to enter His eternal Kingdom after being born again, in a similar fashion, Meghan Markle will take Prince Harry’s rank and status whenever she is with him for all blood royalty below the Prince’s rank and status to bow and curtsy to her although she is not a royal by blood and cannot be called Princess Meghan. She is not a British, neither is she a Royal. She is an American. Her parents divorced when she was six years old. Her father is Caucasian and black mother. In spite of circumstances progressed excellently in her career championing female rights. The dream family member of musical prodigies performed at the wedding, emphasised hard-work paid off. Getting up at 4am travelling hundred miles for music lessons at academy of music.