Virtual reality lifestyle seekers have so many millions of online friends on their Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube making them famous and popular. This although good is said to be unrealistic as demands of true friendship requires quality time spent getting to know each other better. Having support of friends online is inspiring, encouraging and can be helpful to isolated people. Professor of a university of psychology and social well-being however says having real life connection with 4 trustworthy friends and reliable people in your lives makes huge difference. Billions bring comfort to people especially in time of need yet as darkest times pass so ‘friends’ move on to their reality and the challenges of their daily lives. The anger, pain, guilt, loss, sorrow, practical grief part of the journey of healing recovery is personal no matter how popular or famous. The private times to deal with life are valid as public life. Having a group of reliable friends listening, supporting necessary in times of suffering. Yet the private processing of vulnerable moments is a serious time of deep reflection alone if even in a crowd among people. As other things are done personally like eating, drinking, bathing, walking, driving or running, unless an infant or incapable, real life experience actions you must do so understand fulfilment, contentment inner joy, strength, personal endurance are resilient qualities. This is a spiritual instruction highly didactic, helpful for personal, business group interactions:
1. *Noah* built the *ark* by faith but, he used measurements. There is a place for rational thinking in walk of faith. Not all decisions should be made with blind hope! God is the Source of direction and instructions to mankind to have good success and be saved.
2. *Sarah’s pregnancy* was a miracle, but it took nine months like any other. God’s plans does not negate importance of process. Sometime you need to wait for things to work it out normally.
3. The *stone* that killed *Goliath* was anointed, but *David’s skill* was also involved. Developing skills does not just mean God anointed, if you play a piano, play it to the fullest. Don’t take people through the agony of listening to mere cacophony in the name of “singing to hear the sound of your voice.” Skills are important but nothing rude with saying “you can’t sing, find something to do in the Glory of God.”
4. *Esther* received favour to become *queen* but she bathed and prepared her appearance. Preparation is key to become fit for occasion. Get knowledge, go to school. Stop blaming auto-correct, check spelling on social media. Rely less on technology. The ease with which we can obtain information today makes our lives much more convenient, but it can also make us stupider. The neural pathways involved in reading maps, for example, are probably much weaker in Millennials’ brains than in the brains of their parents. Millennials rely heavily on GPS navigation to help them find their way, while older generations had to get out an atlas if they got lost. If they can’t remember what a word means, many people quickly Google it than sit down and focus on trying to remember. Instead of strengthening their ability to recall information, obtain information with no thought. Rely on the phone less and your brain more. Prepare, because expect nothing but the best in life!
5. The *promised land* was full of milk and honey, but they also had to plow, feed cattle, and take care of sheep. Miracles are communication tools that God uses to instill trust, faith and the knowledge of his nature. You need to work, don’t expect miracles in a specific area of life all time. No one pays rent for a full year with miracle money. Though we need it, we want it, but God wants permanent regular supply. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.
6. *God* is the one who *created human capacity* to memorize things, yet told many prophets to write their message. Spirituality does not mean we should not use tools to package the message.
7. *Ruth* received favour of God to marry *Boaz*but the coaching of Naomi was necessary. Human coaching is necessary, you need to submit and learn from someone to spare you from silly unnecessary mistakes in life.
8. *Moses* heard directly from God, but he was wearing himself out with work, it was the wisdom of his father in law saved him from dying premature death with exhaustion. It is wisdom to put on seat belt, brush, teeth adhere to medical advise. Being spiritual does not mean asking angels to cook food for you so some things in life God or friends will not do for you.
9. *Namaan* was a mighty soldier and a friend of Kings but acted on instructions influenced by Jewish maiden. Important people are influenced by “insignificant” people. The key thing is proximity that generates influence to save your life.
Mishandling natural world can cause hinderance to progress, a total neglect of the spiritual world definitely causes total failure in all areas of life.
*Balance is the key.*
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments given you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. “Talk about them when you sit at home, when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up says Deuteronomy 6:4–7 in the Bible. Remember God in your youth, in your old age with your family. “As for me and my household we will serve the LORD God Yahweh says Joshua 24:15.