God told the prophet Hosea to marry Gomer a prostitute to demonstrate the fickle relationship between Israel and God. Despite GOD SWORN COVENANT HUSBAND MARRIAGE WITH Israel SO GOD CARES AND PROVIDES for Israel influence of idolatry rubbed on them to seek other lovers to fulfil their lust. So Gomer desired many lovers by her nature and Hosea had to pay lovers to retrieve her only to go off again. Like an unfaithful spouse God Tolerated her until divorced for her infidelity. In the same way GOD DESIRES all people to remain EXCLUSIVELY FAITHFUL AND LOYAL TO HIM THE ONE TRUE GOD Through Jesus Christ. Ezekiel 23 on Oholah and Oholibah again further teaches about GOD’S Position on those who remain unfaithful to HIS TEMPLE BODY used for prostitution.
In Ezekiel 23:1 The WORD of the LORD God to 2 the Son of man, about two women, the daughters of one mother. 3 These two played the whore in Egypt; they played the whore in their youth; there their breasts were pressed and their virgin bosoms handled. 4 Oholah was the name of the elder and Oholibah the name of her sister. They became mine, and they bore sons and daughters. As for their names, Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem. 5“Oholah played the whore while she was mine, and she lusted after her lovers the Assyrians, warriors 6 clothed in purple, governors and commanders, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding on horses. 7 She bestowed her whoring upon them, the choicest men of Assyria all of them, and she defiled herself with all the idols of everyone after whom she lusted.
8. She did not give up her whoring that she had begun in Egypt; for in her youth men had lain with her and handled her virgin bosom and poured out their whoring lust upon her. 9 Therefore I delivered her into the hands of her lovers, into the hands of the Assyrians after whom she lusted. 10 So they uncovered her nakedness; they seized her sons and her daughters; and as for her, they killed her with the sword so she became a byword among women judgment was executed on her. 11 “Her sister Oholibah saw this, and she became more corrupt than her sister in her lust and in her whoring, which was worse than her sister. 12 She lusted after Assyrians, governors and commanders, warriors clothed in full armour and the horsemen riding on horses, all of them desirable young men. 13 And I saw she was defiled they both took the same way. 14 But she carried on with whoring further. She saw men portrayed on the wall, images of the Chaldeans portrayed in vermilion, 15 wearing belts on their waists, with flowing turbans on their heads, all of them having the appearance of officers, a likeness of Babylonians whose native land was Chaldea. 16 When she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea. 17 And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love so they defiled her with their whoring lust. After she was defiled by them, she turned from them in disgust. 18 When she carried on her whoring so openly and flaunted her nakedness GOD TURNED IN DISGUST from her as HE HAS TURNED in DISGUST from her sister. 19 She increased awhoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt 20 and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of the horses. 21 You longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts.”
22 Therefore, O Oholibah, thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I will stir up against you your lovers from whom you turned in disgust, and I will bring them against you from every side: 23 the Babylonians and all the Chaldeans, Pekod and Shoa and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them, desirable young men, governors and commanders all of them, officers and men of renown, all of them riding on horses. 24 And they shall come against you from the north with chariots and wagons and a host of peoples. They shall set themselves against you on every side with buckler, shield, and helmet; and I will commit the judgment to them, and they shall judge you according to their judgments. 25 I will direct my JEALOUSY against you, that they may deal with you in fury. They shall cut off your nose and your ears, and your survivors shall fall by the sword. They shall seize your sons and your daughters, and your survivors shall be devoured by fire. 26 They shall strip you of your clothes and take away your beautiful jewels. 27 Thus I will put an end to your lewdness, your whoring begun in the land of Egypt, so that you shall not lift up your eyes to them or remember Egypt anymore.
28 “For thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will deliver you into the hands of those whom you hate, into the hands of those from whom you turned in disgust, 29 and they shall deal with you in hatred and take away all the fruit of your labour and leave you naked and bare, the nakedness of your whoring shall be uncovered. And your lewdness and your whoring 30 has brought it upon you because you played the whore with the nations and defiled yourself with their idols. 31 You have gone the way of your sister; therefore I will give her cup into your hand. 32 Thus says the Lord God: “You shall drink your sister’s cup that is deep and large so you shall be laughed at and held in derision, for it contains much; 33 you will be filled with drunkenness and sorrow. A cup of horror and desolation, the cup of your sister Samaria; 34 you shall drink it and drain it out, and gnaw its shards and tear your breasts; for I have spoken, declares the Lord God. 35 Therefore thus says the Lord God: Because you have forgotten me and cast me behind your back, you yourself must bear the consequences of your lewdness and whoring.”
36 The Lord said to me: “Son of man, will you judge Oholah and Oholibah? Declare to them their abominations. 37 For they have committed adultery, and blood is on their hands. With their idols they have committed adultery, and they have even offered up to them for food the children whom they had borne to me. 38 Moreover, this they have done to me: they have defiled my Sanctuary on the same day and profaned my Sabbaths. 39 For when they had slaughtered their children in sacrifice to their idols, on the same day they came into my sanctuary to profane it. And behold, this is what they did in my house. 40 They even sent for men to come from far whom messenger was sent and behold they came. So them you bathed yourself, painted your eyes, and adorned yourself with ornaments. 41 You sat on stately couch, with a table spread before it on which you had placed my incense and my oil. 42 The sound of a carefree multitude was with her and so with men of the common sort, drunkards were brought from the wilderness; and they put bracelets on hands of women, and beautiful crowns on their heads.
43 “Then I said of her who was worn out by adultery, Now they will continue to use her for a whore, even her! 44 For they have gone in to her, as men go in to a prostitute. Thus they went in to Oholah and to Oholibah, lewd women! 45 But righteous men shall pass judgment on them with sentence of adulteresses, and the sentence of women who shed blood, because they are adulteresses, and blood is on their hands.” 46 For thus says the Lord God: “Bring up a vast host against them, and make them an object of terror and a plunder. 47 And the host shall stone them and cut them down with their swords. They shall kill their sons and their daughters, and burn up their houses. 48 Thus will I put an end to lewdness in the land, that all women may take warning and not commit lewdness as you have done. 49 And they shall return your lewdness upon you, and you shall bear the penalty for your sinful idolatry, and you shall know that I am the Lord God.” The most professing Christians must read all these shocking Warnings from LORD GOD to avoid going to hell!! Your life depends on it, find out now, Are you truly saved?
Bible on prostitution
Prostitution is one of the oldest forms of dishonest gain in the world. We always hear about women prostitutes, but there are male prostitutes as well. So Scripture says they will not enter into Heaven. It is treated as human rights for sex workers so many have been employed by the men who set up brothels. So necessary to help bring awareness to people to know what GOD’S VIEW IS ON PROSTITUTION SO AS TO BE IN KNOW TO BE SAVED. Although Prostitution has become so huge online. Craigslist and Back Page are considered online street corners for the prostitutes. Christians are told to stay away from this sinful glamourised lifestyle because it is immoral, illegal, and very dangerous.
Your body is God’s TEMPLE and God did not make us to defile our body in any way. Going to a prostitute is just as bad as being a prostitute. James 1:15 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Stay clear of sexual immorality. Is there hope for the prostitutes? And Will God forgive them? Scripture never says prostitution is the worst sin. In fact, there are believers in Scripture who were former prostitutes. The blood of Christ covers all sins. Jesus took away our shame on the cross. If a prostitute will turn from their sins and trust in Christ for salvation, eternal life is theirs. Prostitution is people who sell their body to those who have sold their morals. “Prostitutes are in no danger of finding their present life so satisfactory they cannot turn to God: the proud, the avaricious, the self-righteous, are in that danger.” C.S. Lewis
What does the Bible say?
1. Deuteronomy 23:17 God Says, “None of the daughters of Israel shall be part of a cult prostitute, and none of the sons of Israel shall be a cult prostitute.
2. Romans 13:1-2 Let all souls be subject to the HIGHER POWER God. For there is no power but God the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resistet power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3. Leviticus 19:29 “Do not defile your daughter by making her a prostitute, or the land will be filled with prostitution and wickedness.
4. Leviticus 21:9 “If a priest’s daughter defiles herself by becoming a prostitute, she also defiles her father’s holiness, and she must be burned to death.
5. Deuteronomy 23:17 “No Israelite, whether man or woman, may become a temple prostitute.
One with a prostitute!
6. 1 Corinthians 6:15-16 Don’t you realize your bodies are part of Christ Body? And dhould a man take his body which is part of Christ to join it to a prostitute? Never! And don’t you realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the Scriptures say, “The two are united into one.”
7. 1 Corinthians 6:18, Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
8. Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, depravity.
9. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 It is God’s will that you keep away from sexual sin as a mark of your devotion to him. Each of you should know that finding a husband or wife for yourself is to be done in a holy and honorable way.
10. Proverbs 22:14 The mouth of an adulterous woman is deep pit a man who is under the LORD’s wrath falls into it.
11. Proverbs 23:27-28 for a prostitute is like a deep pit; a harlot is like a narrow well. Indeed she lies in wait like a robber and increases the unfaithful among men.
12. Proverbs 2:15-16 Whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their ways. Wisdom will save you also from the adulterous woman from wayward woman with her seductive words
13. Proverbs 5:3-5 For the lips of the adulterous woman drip honey, and her seductive words are smoother than olive oil but in the end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. God does not accept all their prostitution money as penance only repentance through blood of Jesus.
14. Deuteronomy 23:18 says When you are bringing an offering to fulfill a vow, you must not bring to the house of the Lord your God any offering from the earnings of a prostitute, whether a man or a woman, for both are detestable to the Lord your God.
15. Proverbs 10:2 Tainted wealth has no lasting value, but right living can save your life in Jesus Name.
16. Luke 8:17 For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.
Dressing like one: the Godly women should not dress sensually to seduce.
17. Proverbs 7:10 Then came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
18. 1 Timothy 2:9 Likewise the women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire
Turn away from prostitution, repent, trust in Jesus your Lord and Saviour.
19. Matthew 21:31-32 “Which of the two obeyed his father?” They replied, “The first.” Then Jesus explained his meaning: “I tell you the truth corrupt tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the Kingdom of God before you do. John the Baptist came and showed the right way to live, but you didn’t believe him, while tax collectors and prostitutes did. And when you saw this happening, you refused to believe him and repent of your sins.
20. Hebrews 11:31 It was by faith that Rahab the prostitute was not destroyed with the people in her city who refused to obey God. For she had given a friendly welcome to the spies.
21. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
22. Genesis 38:15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face
23. Genesis 38:21-22 So he asked the men who lived there, “Where can I find the shrine prostitute who was sitting beside the road at the entrance to Enaim?” “We have never had a shrine prostitute here,” they replied. So Hirah returned to Judah and told him I could not find her in the town anywhere. The men of the village said they have never had a prostitute.”
24. 1 Kings 3:16 Then two women who were harlots came to the king and stood before him.
25. Ezekiel 23:11 “Yet even though Oholibah saw what had happened to Oholah, her sister, she followed right in her footsteps. And she was even more depraved, abandoning herself to her lust and prostitution.
Galatians 5:16-17 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. You Need This GOSPEL MESSDGE TO BE IN THE KNOW TO MAKE INFORMED CHOICE to tell all today to receive encouragement updates, to help get on the straight narrow way.
Lead Me in Your Righteousness
To the choirmaster: for the flutes. A Psalm of David. 5:1 Give ear to my words, O Lord; consider my groaning. 2 Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to you do I pray. 3 O Lord, in the morning YOU Hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch. 4 For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you. 5 The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate evildoers. 6 You destroy those who speak lies the Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man. 7 But I, through the abundance of your steadfast love, will enter your house. I will bow down toward your holy temple in the fear of you. 8 Lead me Father Lord God in your righteousness because of my enemies; make your way straight before me. 9 For there is no truth in their mouth; their inmost self is destruction; their throat is an open grave they flatter with their tongue. 10 Make them bear their guilt O God let them fall by their own counsels because of the abundance of their transgressions cast them out, for they have rebelled against you. 11 But let all who take refuge in you REJOICE let them ever sing for joy, and spread your PROTECTION over all those who LOVE your NAME so EXALT you. 12 For you BLESS the righteous, O Lord; YOU COVER with Favour as with a SHIELD.
According to Psalm 6 pray as follows:
O Lord, Deliver My Life
6:1 O Lord, rebuke me not in your anger,
nor discipline me in your wrath. 2 Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled. 3 My soul is greatly troubled. But you, O Lord how long? 4 Turn, O Lord, deliver my life; save me for the sake of your steadfast love. 5 For in death there is no remembrance of you; in Sheol who will give you praise?
6 I am weary with my moaning;
every night I flood my bed with tears;
I drench my couch with my weeping.
7 My eye wastes away because of grief;
it grows weak because of all my foes.
8 Depart from me, all you workers of evil, for the Lord has heard the sound of my weeping. 9 The Lord heard my plea; the Lord Accepts my prayer. 10 All my enemies shall be ashamed and greatly troubled they shall turn back and be put to shame in a moment. Compassionate God FORGIVES SINNERS who repent and Seek HIS FACE FOR MERCY AND GRACE.