What we do in life echoes in eternity so even if someone does not believe in the after life GOD DOES NOT CHANGE HIS PLANS for the consequences of choices. It is good to be aware to know that life on earth started from heaven then back to heaven in eternity until final return of heaven to earth PERMANENTLY.Life echoes in eternity good rewards for all who believe in GOD through Jesus. So those who order a lifestyle that mocks or ridicules God is NOT Approved by LORD God so always is currently out of stock from Heaven. So God RESERVES Final judgement punishment to all who refuse to change. People KNOW CREATOR GOD Will not be ignored AS HE DOES NOT WANT ANYONE TO PERISH. God LOVES ALL PEOPLE TO BE SAVED FOREVER.
God told the prophet Hosea to marry Gomer a prostitute to demonstrate the fickle relationship between Israel and God. Despite GOD SWORN COVENANT HUSBAND MARRIAGE WITH Israel SO GOD CARES AND PROVIDES for Israel influence of idolatry rubbed on them to seek other lovers to fulfil their lust. So Gomer desired many lovers by her nature and Hosea had to pay lovers to retrieve her only to go off again. Like an unfaithful spouse God Tolerated her until divorced for her infidelity. In the same way GOD DESIRES all people to remain EXCLUSIVELY FAITHFUL AND LOYAL TO HIM THE ONE TRUE GOD Through Jesus Christ. Ezekiel 23 on Oholah and Oholibah again further teaches about GOD’S Position on those who remain unfaithful to HIS TEMPLE BODY used for prostitution.
In Ezekiel 23:1 The WORD of the LORD God to 2 the Son of man, about two women, the daughters of one mother. 3 These two played the whore in Egypt; they played the whore in their youth; there their breasts were pressed and their virgin bosoms handled. 4 Oholah was the name of the elder and Oholibah the name of her sister. They became mine, and they bore sons and daughters. As for their names, Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem. 5“Oholah played the whore while she was mine, and she lusted after her lovers the Assyrians, warriors 6 clothed in purple, governors and commanders, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding on horses. 7 She bestowed her whoring upon them, the choicest men of Assyria all of them, and she defiled herself with all the idols of everyone after whom she lusted.
8. She did not give up her whoring that she had begun in Egypt; for in her youth men had lain with her and handled her virgin bosom and poured out their whoring lust upon her. 9 Therefore I delivered her into the hands of her lovers, into the hands of the Assyrians after whom she lusted. 10 So they uncovered her nakedness; they seized her sons and her daughters; and as for her, they killed her with the sword so she became a byword among women judgment was executed on her. 11 “Her sister Oholibah saw this, and she became more corrupt than her sister in her lust and in her whoring, which was worse than her sister. 12 She lusted after Assyrians, governors and commanders, warriors clothed in full armour and the horsemen riding on horses, all of them desirable young men. 13 And I saw she was defiled they both took the same way. 14 But she carried on with whoring further. She saw men portrayed on the wall, images of the Chaldeans portrayed in vermilion, 15 wearing belts on their waists, with flowing turbans on their heads, all of them having the appearance of officers, a likeness of Babylonians whose native land was Chaldea. 16 When she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea. 17 And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love so they defiled her with their whoring lust. After she was defiled by them, she turned from them in disgust. 18 When she carried on her whoring so openly and flaunted her nakedness GOD TURNED IN DISGUST from her as HE HAS TURNED in DISGUST from her sister. 19 She increased awhoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt 20 and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of the horses. 21 You longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts.”
22 Therefore, O Oholibah, thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I will stir up against you your lovers from whom you turned in disgust, and I will bring them against you from every side: 23 the Babylonians and all the Chaldeans, Pekod and Shoa and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them, desirable young men, governors and commanders all of them, officers and men of renown, all of them riding on horses. 24 And they shall come against you from the north with chariots and wagons and a host of peoples. They shall set themselves against you on every side with buckler, shield, and helmet; and I will commit the judgment to them, and they shall judge you according to their judgments. 25 I will direct my JEALOUSY against you, that they may deal with you in fury. They shall cut off your nose and your ears, and your survivors shall fall by the sword. They shall seize your sons and your daughters, and your survivors shall be devoured by fire. 26 They shall strip you of your clothes and take away your beautiful jewels. 27 Thus I will put an end to your lewdness, your whoring begun in the land of Egypt, so that you shall not lift up your eyes to them or remember Egypt anymore.
28 “For thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will deliver you into the hands of those whom you hate, into the hands of those from whom you turned in disgust, 29 and they shall deal with you in hatred and take away all the fruit of your labour and leave you naked and bare, the nakedness of your whoring shall be uncovered. And your lewdness and your whoring 30 has brought it upon you because you played the whore with the nations and defiled yourself with their idols. 31 You have gone the way of your sister; therefore I will give her cup into your hand. 32 Thus says the Lord God: “You shall drink your sister’s cup that is deep and large so you shall be laughed at and held in derision, for it contains much; 33 you will be filled with drunkenness and sorrow. A cup of horror and desolation, the cup of your sister Samaria; 34 you shall drink it and drain it out, and gnaw its shards and tear your breasts; for I have spoken, declares the Lord God. 35 Therefore thus says the Lord God: Because you have forgotten me and cast me behind your back, you yourself must bear the consequences of your lewdness and whoring.”
36 The Lord said to me: “Son of man, will you judge Oholah and Oholibah? Declare to them their abominations. 37 For they have committed adultery, and blood is on their hands. With their idols they have committed adultery, and they have even offered up to them for food the children whom they had borne to me. 38 Moreover, this they have done to me: they have defiled my Sanctuary on the same day and profaned my Sabbaths. 39 For when they had slaughtered their children in sacrifice to their idols, on the same day they came into my sanctuary to profane it. And behold, this is what they did in my house. 40 They even sent for men to come from far whom messenger was sent and behold they came. So them you bathed yourself, painted your eyes, and adorned yourself with ornaments. 41 You sat on stately couch, with a table spread before it on which you had placed my incense and my oil. 42 The sound of a carefree multitude was with her and so with men of the common sort, drunkards were brought from the wilderness; and they put bracelets on hands of women, and beautiful crowns on their heads.
43 “Then I said of her who was worn out by adultery, Now they will continue to use her for a whore, even her! 44 For they have gone in to her, as men go in to a prostitute. Thus they went in to Oholah and to Oholibah, lewd women! 45 But righteous men shall pass judgment on them with sentence of adulteresses, and the sentence of women who shed blood, because they are adulteresses, and blood is on their hands.” 46 For thus says the Lord God: “Bring up a vast host against them, and make them an object of terror and a plunder. 47 And the host shall stone them and cut them down with their swords. They shall kill their sons and their daughters, and burn up their houses. 48 Thus will I put an end to lewdness in the land, that all women may take warning and not commit lewdness as you have done. 49 And they shall return your lewdness upon you, and you shall bear the penalty for your sinful idolatry, and you shall know that I am the Lord God.” The most professing Christians must read all these shocking Warnings from LORD GOD to avoid going to hell!! Your life depends on it, find out now, Are you truly saved?
Bible on prostitution
Prostitution is one of the oldest forms of dishonest gain in the world. We always hear about women prostitutes, but there are male prostitutes as well. So Scripture says they will not enter into Heaven. It is treated as human rights for sex workers so many have been employed by the men who set up brothels. So necessary to help bring awareness to people to know what GOD’S VIEW IS ON PROSTITUTION SO AS TO BE IN KNOW TO BE SAVED. Although Prostitution has become so huge online. Craigslist and Back Page are considered online street corners for the prostitutes. Christians are told to stay away from this sinful glamourised lifestyle because it is immoral, illegal, and very dangerous.
Your body is God’s TEMPLE and God did not make us to defile our body in any way. Going to a prostitute is just as bad as being a prostitute. James 1:15 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Stay clear of sexual immorality. Is there hope for the prostitutes? And Will God forgive them? Scripture never says prostitution is the worst sin. In fact, there are believers in Scripture who were former prostitutes. The blood of Christ covers all sins. Jesus took away our shame on the cross. If a prostitute will turn from their sins and trust in Christ for salvation, eternal life is theirs. Prostitution is people who sell their body to those who have sold their morals. “Prostitutes are in no danger of finding their present life so satisfactory they cannot turn to God: the proud, the avaricious, the self-righteous, are in that danger.” C.S. Lewis
What does the Bible say?
1. Deuteronomy 23:17 God Says, “None of the daughters of Israel shall be part of a cult prostitute, and none of the sons of Israel shall be a cult prostitute.
2. Romans 13:1-2 Let all souls be subject to the HIGHER POWER God. For there is no power but God the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resistet power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3. Leviticus 19:29 “Do not defile your daughter by making her a prostitute, or the land will be filled with prostitution and wickedness.
4. Leviticus 21:9 “If a priest’s daughter defiles herself by becoming a prostitute, she also defiles her father’s holiness, and she must be burned to death.
5. Deuteronomy 23:17 “No Israelite, whether man or woman, may become a temple prostitute.
One with a prostitute!
6. 1 Corinthians 6:15-16 Don’t you realize your bodies are part of Christ Body? And dhould a man take his body which is part of Christ to join it to a prostitute? Never! And don’t you realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the Scriptures say, “The two are united into one.”
7. 1 Corinthians 6:18, Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
8. Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, depravity.
9. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 It is God’s will that you keep away from sexual sin as a mark of your devotion to him. Each of you should know that finding a husband or wife for yourself is to be done in a holy and honorable way.
10. Proverbs 22:14 The mouth of an adulterous woman is deep pit a man who is under the LORD’s wrath falls into it.
11. Proverbs 23:27-28 for a prostitute is like a deep pit; a harlot is like a narrow well. Indeed she lies in wait like a robber and increases the unfaithful among men.
12. Proverbs 2:15-16 Whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their ways. Wisdom will save you also from the adulterous woman from wayward woman with her seductive words
13. Proverbs 5:3-5 For the lips of the adulterous woman drip honey, and her seductive words are smoother than olive oil but in the end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. God does not accept all their prostitution money as penance only repentance through blood of Jesus.
14. Deuteronomy 23:18 says When you are bringing an offering to fulfill a vow, you must not bring to the house of the Lord your God any offering from the earnings of a prostitute, whether a man or a woman, for both are detestable to the Lord your God.
15. Proverbs 10:2 Tainted wealth has no lasting value, but right living can save your life in Jesus Name.
16. Luke 8:17 For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.
Dressing like one: the Godly women should not dress sensually to seduce.
17. Proverbs 7:10 Then came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
18. 1 Timothy 2:9 Likewise the women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire
Turn away from prostitution, repent, trust in Jesus your Lord and Saviour.
19. Matthew 21:31-32 “Which of the two obeyed his father?” They replied, “The first.” Then Jesus explained his meaning: “I tell you the truth corrupt tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the Kingdom of God before you do. John the Baptist came and showed the right way to live, but you didn’t believe him, while tax collectors and prostitutes did. And when you saw this happening, you refused to believe him and repent of your sins.
20. Hebrews 11:31 It was by faith that Rahab the prostitute was not destroyed with the people in her city who refused to obey God. For she had given a friendly welcome to the spies.
21. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
22. Genesis 38:15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face
23. Genesis 38:21-22 So he asked the men who lived there, “Where can I find the shrine prostitute who was sitting beside the road at the entrance to Enaim?” “We have never had a shrine prostitute here,” they replied. So Hirah returned to Judah and told him I could not find her in the town anywhere. The men of the village said they have never had a prostitute.”
24. 1 Kings 3:16 Then two women who were harlots came to the king and stood before him.
25. Ezekiel 23:11 “Yet even though Oholibah saw what had happened to Oholah, her sister, she followed right in her footsteps. And she was even more depraved, abandoning herself to her lust and prostitution.
Galatians 5:16-17 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. You Need This GOSPEL MESSDGE TO BE IN THE KNOW TO MAKE INFORMED CHOICE to tell all today to receive encouragement updates, to help get on the straight narrow way.
Lead Me in Your Righteousness
To the choirmaster: for the flutes. A Psalm of David. 5:1 Give ear to my words, O Lord; consider my groaning. 2 Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to you do I pray. 3 O Lord, in the morning YOU Hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch. 4 For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you. 5 The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate evildoers. 6 You destroy those who speak lies the Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man. 7 But I, through the abundance of your steadfast love, will enter your house. I will bow down toward your holy temple in the fear of you. 8 Lead me Father Lord God in your righteousness because of my enemies; make your way straight before me. 9 For there is no truth in their mouth; their inmost self is destruction; their throat is an open grave they flatter with their tongue. 10 Make them bear their guilt O God let them fall by their own counsels because of the abundance of their transgressions cast them out, for they have rebelled against you. 11 But let all who take refuge in you REJOICE let them ever sing for joy, and spread your PROTECTION over all those who LOVE your NAME so EXALT you. 12 For you BLESS the righteous, O Lord; YOU COVER with Favour as with a SHIELD.
According to Psalm 6 pray as follows:
O Lord, Deliver My Life
6:1 O Lord, rebuke me not in your anger,
nor discipline me in your wrath. 2 Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled. 3 My soul is greatly troubled. But you, O Lord how long? 4 Turn, O Lord, deliver my life; save me for the sake of your steadfast love. 5 For in death there is no remembrance of you; in Sheol who will give you praise?
6 I am weary with my moaning;
every night I flood my bed with tears;
I drench my couch with my weeping.
7 My eye wastes away because of grief;
it grows weak because of all my foes.
8 Depart from me, all you workers of evil, for the Lord has heard the sound of my weeping. 9 The Lord heard my plea; the Lord Accepts my prayer. 10 All my enemies shall be ashamed and greatly troubled they shall turn back and be put to shame in a moment. Compassionate God FORGIVES SINNERS who repent and Seek HIS FACE FOR MERCY AND GRACE.
Deuteronomy 11:11 says LAND DRINKS RAIN from HEAVEN as the LORD GOD Designed the earth to function to soak up excess rain. So all are to LOVE the LORD GOD and KEEP HIS INSTRUCTIONS and HIS STATUTES and HIS Judgments, and HIS Commandments always so it will be well with mankind. 2. And know this day I speak not with your children who do not know who did not see punishment of the LORD your GOD HIS GREATNESS, HIS MIGHTY HAND and HIS STRETCHED OUT ARM. 3. HIS MIRACLES and HIS ACTS HE DID in midst of Egypt to Pharaoh king of Egypt and to all his land. What HE DID to the army of Egypt, to their horses, and their chariots; how HE MADE the water of the Red Sea overflow and drown them as they pursued you so THE LORD GOD destroys them to this day. 5. And all HE did to you in the wilderness until you came into this place. 6. And what HE did to Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, son of Reuben how the EARTH OPENED HER MOUTH, swallowed them up and with their households, and their tents, and all the substance that was in their possession, in the midst of all Israel.7. But your eyes have seen all the GREAT ACTS of the LORD GOD which HE DID. 8. Therefore you MUST KEEP ALL GOD’S Commandments to you this day, that you may be STRONG in the LORD GOD and go in and possess the land you are to go to and possess. 9. So you may PROLONG YOUR DAYS IN THE LAND the LORD GOD SWORE IN COVENANT to your fathers to give to them and their seed descendants the land that flows with milk and honey. 10. For the land you go to possess is not as land of Egypt from where you came out when you sowed your seed, watered it with your foot your garden of herbs. 11. The LAND you go to possess is a land of hills and valleys and DRINKS WATER OF THE RAIN of HEAVEN SO FERTILE AND YOU WILL NOT PHYSICALLY TOIL TO INCREASE ORCHARD YIELDS. The land naturally enriched with rainwater from heaven nurtures seeds and crops planted in season. So mankind is to work in tune with the LORD GOD’S ORIGINAL PURPOSE FOR THE LAND.12. A LAND which the LORD your GOD CARES FOR THE EYES OF THE LORD GOD ARE ALWAYS UPON THE LAND, FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR EVEN TO THE END OF THE YEAR. 13. And it shall come to pass, if you shall hear diligently GOD’S COMMANDMENTS to you this day, TO LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND TO SERVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL 14. THEN GOD WILL GIVE YOU RAIN of your LAND IN HIS DUE SEASON, the first rain and the latter rain, so you may gather in your corn and your wine and your oil. 15. And GOD WILL SEND grass in your fields for your cattle so you can eat and be full. 16. Take HEED to yourselves so your HEART be not DECEIVED to turn aside and serve other gods, and worship them. This means mind GOD’S BUSINESS!!!17. And then The LORDS GOD’S WRATH be kindled against you, and HE SHUT UP THE HEAVEN, that there be NO RAIN and that the LAND yield not her fruit and lest you perish quickly from off THE GOOD LAND THE LORD GOD GAVE you. 18. So therefore shall lay up these MY WORDS in your heart and in your soul and bind them as a sign upon your hand that they may be frontlets between your eyes. 19. And teach them to your children and children’s speaking of them when thou sittest in your house, and when you walk by the way when you lie down and when thou rise up. 20. And WRITE them upon the door posts of your house and upon your gates: 21. That your DAYS may be MULTIPLIED and the DAYS of your children in the LAND the LORD SWORE to your fathers to give them all the days of HEAVEN upon the EARTH. 22. If you diligently keep all these commandments which GOD Commands you, to do them, to LOVE the LORD your GOD, to WALK in ALL HIS WAYS, and TO CLEAVE TO HIM; 23. Then the LORD GOD WILL DRIVE OUT all these nations from before you, and you shall POSSESS Greater Nations and Mightier than yourselves. 24. Every place the soles of your feet shall tread on shall be yours from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river river Euphrates, to the uttermost Sea shall your Coast be.
God’s KINGDOM on earth WILL BE SOON ESTABLISHED WITHIN ABOVE BORDERS HIS CHOSEN HOME OFFICE DOMINION HEADQUARTERS to Rule all the Nations. It is important to Submit to God to Obey God to be part of His ETERNAL Kingdom on earth. The changes taking place in the world today is ongoing fulfilment of GOD’S Holy LAND belonging to God. So Jesus WILL RULE AS GOD CHOSEN KING OVER ALL THE EARTH OVER ALL THE CHILDREN OF GOD IN CHRIST. GOD’S KINGDOM includes all nations and tribes of countless multitudes from all nations.
25. There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the LORD your GOD shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the LAND that you shall tread upon as HE Said to you. 26. Behold, I SET before you this day BLESSING and curse 27. BLESSING if you OBEY all these COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD YOUR GOD HE COMMANDS you this day. 28. A curse if you do not obey commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way commanded you this day, to go after other gods you do not know. 29. It shall come to pass when the LORD God has brought you in unto the land where you go to possess it, that thou shalt put the BLESSING upon mount Gerizim, and curse upon mount Ebal commandments and a way of cursing if they choose to walk in disobedience to those laws. So two directions blessing and the curse, proclaimed on two mountaintops in the Land: Mount Gerizim and Mount Ebal. “Now it shall be, when the LORD your God has brought you into the land which you go to possess, that you shall put blessing on Mount Gerizim and curse on Mount Ebal in Deuteronomy 11:29.
32 You must OBSERVE to do all statutes and judgments which I SET before you this day. ALL EARTH LAND BELONGS TO GOD WHO KEEPS HIS EYES UPON USES AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT and of soil, parks and grounds, agriculture and nature. The LORD GOD is GREATEST GEOGRAPHER AND THE BEST FARMER so TELLS THE WORLD TO FOLLOW HIS METHODS AS DEDIGNED FOR EARTH TO BE FRUITFUL NOT DESTRUCTIVE. This means putting PRACTICAL REALITIES SUITABLE NOT TO CAUSE THE CLIMATE CHANGES OR THE WEATHER CHANGES affected by AESTHETICS mankind puts above OBEYING GOD’S INSTRUCTIONS. So ENVIRONMENT people live in matters to GOD CREATOR OWNER who wants all people to dwell in lush places like HIS ORIGINAL EDEN GARDEN. GOD MADE life simple and easy so mankind knows how to live and be freely provided for. Yet greed destroys Environment and puts concrete everywhere so the LAND DOES NOT DRINK RAIN ANYMORE but is flooding the homes and the cities in the name of grand designs. Mankind steers clear of the natural environment as far as possible in the name of all the human modern developments. Consequence is the changing weather patterns contrary to GOD’S WILL AND PURPISE FOR man.
In Revelation 21:1, the term “sea” in the Greek “thalassa” is used of all forms of water including the oceans, lakes, etc. So the seas will disappear as the Scripture predicts there will be no more sea after Jesus returns! Today the island, a few hours east of Hangzhou Bay, is a stark contrast to the vibrant metropolitan skyline of nearby Shanghai in populous China. Some of the islands at the mouth of the Yangtze river are popular tourist destinations and described as a paradise for seafood lover, while the others are inhabitable. The stunning scenery on Shengshan Island is the result of houses and outbuildings being slowly consumed by nature. These seaside village now lies empty because it was more economical for the fishermen to move and work on the mainland where catch could easily be transported and sold. The sea completely dried up so abandoned ships destroyed.
Dr Fedor Baart from Deltares said: “We started to look at areas that had not been mapped before. “We knew in Myanmar that several dams were being built, but we were able to see how many. And we also looked at North Korea, and we found dams being built there just north of the border from South Korea. The caption of the, researchers found even larger areas of water have became land. The biggest transformation was seen in the Aral Sea in Central Asia. The area once one of the largest lakes in the world now almost completely dried up after engineers diverted rivers to irrigate agriculture. The researchers said Lake Mead near Las Vegas, largest reservoir in the United States, was also losing water, and 222 sq km (85 sq miles) of it was now land. Coastal areas were also analysed, and to the scientists surprise, coastlines had gained more land – 33,700 sq km (13,000 sq miles) – than they had been lost to water (20,100 sq km or 7,800 sq miles). “We expected that the coast would start to retreat due to sea level rise, but the most surprising thing is that the coasts are growing all over the world,” said Dr Baart. “We’re were able to create more land than sea level rise was taking.”Image copyright DELTARES caption of Dubai The researchers said Dubai’s coast had been significantly extended, with the creation of new islands to house luxury resorts. It is also known, “China has reconstructed their whole coast from the Yellow Sea all the way down to Hong Kong,” said Dr Baart. Some areas, such as the Amazon, saw almost equal amounts of conversion of land to water and vice versa because of the natural movements of the river system. The team says more work now needs to be done to see what is impact of these global changes may have. The lead author Gennadii Donchyts from Deltares said: ” Analysis was done to understand extent of these changes. The next step is to understand their impact on nature as God Ordained to get the attention of all people to make the necessary changes before it becomes too late to be saved.”
Post-acute-withdrawal syndrome (PAWS), post-withdrawal syndrome, protracted withdrawal syndrome or prolonged withdrawal syndromes describe a set of persistent impairment occur after withdrawal from alcohol, and often these opiates benzodiazepines, or antidepressants, other substances. The infants born to mothers using substance of dependence during pregnancy may also experience a post-acute withdrawal syndrome. While post-acute withdrawal syndrome has reported by those in the recovery community, that there have been few scientific studies to support existence. Because of this disorder not recognized by Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders or major medical associations. So be realistic to stop burying your head in the sand to make tough decisions for the changes however hopeless life seems to you.
Drug abuse, including effects of alcohol prescription drugs, can induce all these symptomatology which can resemble mental illness. Can occur in intoxicated state and during withdrawal state. In some cases these substance-induced psychiatric disorders can persist long after detoxification, such as prolonged psychosis or after the depression after taking amphetamine or cocaine abuse. A protracted withdrawal syndrome can also occur with symptoms persisting for months after the cessation of their use. Benzodiazepines are the most notable drug for inducing prolonged withdrawal effects with symptoms persisting for years after cessation of use. Severe anxiety and depression are commonly induced by sustained alcohol abuse which in most cases abates with the prolonged abstinence. Even moderate alcohol sustained use may increase anxiety and depression levels in some individuals. In most cases drug-induced psychiatric disorders fade away with prolonged abstinence.
Symptoms can affect recovery process and restoration of life. Symptom can sometimes come and go with wave-like reoccurrences or fluctuations in severity of symptoms. Common symptoms are impaired cognition, irritability, mood swings, depressed mood, anxiety; all of which may reach severe levels which can lead to relapse. Protracted withdrawal syndrome from benzodiazepines can produce symptoms identical to these generalized anxiety disorder as well as panic disorder. Sometimes prolonged nature and severity of benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms means an abrupt withdrawal not advised. Instead tapering by reducing in slower stages because of the common symptoms of post-acute withdrawal syndrome predicaments are frustrating fluctuating emotions:
- Psychosocial dysfunction
- Impaired Interpersonal skills
- Obsessive-compulsive behaviour
- Feelings of guilt
- Autonomic disturbances
- Pessimistic thoughts
- Impaired concentration
- Lack of initiative
- Inability to think clearly
- Memory problems
- Emotional overreactions or numbness
- Sleep disturbances
- Physical coordination problems
- Stress sensitivity
- Increased sensitivity to pain
- Panic disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Sleep disturbance (dreams of using, behaviors associated with life style.
Symptoms occur intermittently, but are not always present. They are made worse by stress or other triggers and may arise at unexpected times and for no apparent reason. They may last for a short while or longer. Any of the following may trigger a temporary return or worsening of symptoms of post-acute withdrawal syndrome:
- Stressful and/or frustrating situations
- Feelings of anxiety fearfulness, or anger. Claustophobic
- Social conflicts
- Unrealistic expectations of oneself
The unpredictable nature of symptoms makes progress complex. Abstinence is the best option regardless of excruciating debilitating mental and physical state, if detoxing rest assured it will pass.
Overwhelming symptoms often need a Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and plus a good pain management team to support and help you. Do not suffer in silence get physical massage to help enhance your blood circulation. Take multi – vitamins food supplements to ensure vitamins A, B, C,D, E and drink water to help detox. These interventions can help plus eat healthy, sleep well and find stimulating hobbies to help boost seratonin. Ensure Physical activities and physical Exercise can help distract the mind but do not overdo it pushing yourself beyond your limit. Do not feel guilty or sad for the past missing out numbed by medication so may be seen as insensitive or lazy. Apologise if you have to, move on to rebuild your life, encourage and reward yourself for your success of self control discipline that helps you to continue to heal. Pray to God, believe Christ and seek empathic confidential support for your wellbeing. No matter how stressful and painful it feels during recovery there is light at the end of the tunnel and you will smell flowers again.
Ultimately endure to the end to emerge at other side turns your success to help others. The water you crossed on the river yesterday is not the same water on river you cross today. It means you a learning emotional being you change day by day. Do not have a perceived fixed expectation to beat yourself up for not meeting standards. Life is dynamic so be grateful so thankful for each day alive try to cope as much as you can see cup half – full. Therefore do not be disheartened if your own rate of recovery seems slower than the other people you interact with on the social media forums. Do not ever give up on yourself or give in to quit there is hope for your future in Christ in God because Jesus Lives you can face tomorrow to the Glory of God in Jesus Name. Do not toxic anger or bitterness rob you of JOY of Lord. Overwhelming distress caused by these unpredictable emotions can drive you to abandon treatment. It may seem easier to keep on numbing pain by just more pill popping yet long – term damage to body takes its toll eventually. And can poison your blood circulation so affect your immune system repeating cycle of dependency on medication and the side-effects. Herbal treatments are available so not do force changes by date setting to get better. Process sometimes daunting so do not try to calibrate your success rate by comparing it to others in treatment.
WRISTBANDS airbag idea was designed and created to expand airbag to prevent drowning or sinking. Armbands for the adults Kingii is an emergency wristband inflates to save wearers from drowning.
Kingii wristband device claims to be the world’s smallest inflatable:
- Contains a balloon that inflates when a lever triggers a CO2 cylinder
- Device inflates in one second and is 78 times less bulky than a life jacket
- Kingii can be pre-ordered via Indiegogo from $69 (£44)
Everyone knows it’s possible to drown in even shallow and calm waters, but some people choose not to wear a life jacket if it’s hot and they are on holiday. There is a non-invasive wristband that deploys a buoyant balloon on demand and so saves wearers from drowning. This portable flotation device named Kingii, is claimed to be the world’s smallest inflatable to make activities as sailing, surfing safer.A non-invasive wristband that deploys a buoyant balloon on demand, to save wearers from drowning may prove a much cooler alternative to a bulky life jacket. A team in Gridley California, is raising money on Indiegogo to put the safety device into production, and have seen phenomenal demand, raising almost $350,000 (£222,568) more than the $65,000 (£41,334) they aimed for so far. It says Kingii is ‘the most universal, wearable water security device ever created’ and its ultimate aim is to cut the number of deaths by drowning, which stands at 372,000 a year according to World Health Organisation figures. The device contains inflatable nylon balloon stored inside small pouch next to carbon dioxide cartridge.The device contains a nylon inflatable that’s stored inside a small pouch next to a carbon dioxide cartridge. Wearers pull metal lever (pictured) to inflate it. Kingii is intended to be strapped securely to an individual’s wrist (shown in the first image) and is said to be as reliable as a traditional life jacket, as well as more comfortable and less bulky
HOW DOES KINGII WORK?
The wristband contains an inflatable nylon balloon that’s stored inside a small pouch next to a carbon dioxide cartridge. Inflates in less than a second when a wearer a metal lever, triggering the cylinder to fill the balloon, which can pull a wearer towards water’s surface. So device used again. The CO2 cartridge is discarded and the balloon deflated.
It can then be folded back into its pouch and a new cartridge screwed into place so it is ready for action. It is intended to be strapped securely to an individual’s wrist and is said to be as reliable as a traditional life jacket, more comfortable and less bulky. It can be inflated in less than one second by pulling a metal lever and triggering the CO2 cylinder to fill the balloon, which can pull a wearer towards the water’s surface. So the wristband is said to be suitable for activities including swimming, surfing, kayaking, sailing and fishing, allowing for more freedom of movement than life jacket, which can be up to 78 times larger. It has a built-in compass and whistle attached to attract attention to the user. The company’s founder, Tom Agapiades came up with the idea after his friend drowned. ‘After I lost a friend in a preventable drowning accident, I developed Kingii as a way to promote the importance of water safety and, hopefully, end this type of tragedy once and for all,’ he said.The wristband is said to be suitable for activities including swimming, surfing, kayaking, sailing and fishing, allowing for more freedom of movement than a life jacket, which can be up to 78 times larger. It also has a built-in compass and whistle attached (pictured) to attract attention to the user Kingii is the perfect alternative to life jackets for beginner and advanced swimmers of any age.
‘Now, for those who would previously forgo wearing a life vest, has the same security without restrictive discomfort.’ The device re-useable once gas cylinder is removed and the nylon inflatable can be deflated and packed back into pouch, ready for use when a new gas cylinder is installed. Kingii is available to pre-order via Indiegogofrom $69 (£44).The device can be inflated in less than one second by pulling a metal lever and triggering the CO2 cylinder to fill the device, which can pull a wearer towards the water’s surface (illustrated) Kingii is re-useable once the cylinder is removed and the nylon inflatable deflated and packed back into pouch, ready for use when new gas cylinder is installed. The researched wristband expands to the body suits and costumes. An online retailer Lingerie Please has introduced a new bra with inbuilt airbags that blow up and protect the wearer upon a fall or stumble. Though an April fool idea can be taken further to develop as product. Can Use similar airbags to those found in a car, enhances cleavage for everyday wear. An idea design came up as a joke but can taken seriously from discussions on safety so saving life as nano seconds of life counts. If made such a beachwear must made clothing suitable for all ages and sizes to help save lives. Items must made available from a specialist stockist to buy if going to the swimming pool or seaside worn the duration of moments. Retailers must have sufficient supply s not to sell out so urge people to buy fast before going near water to swim. Useful for large groups sometimes it is almost impossible to keep eye on all swimmers simultaneously as coaches volunteer life saver teams so can made a difference.