God sends His angels of Peace to dwell with us to keep us safe in Jesus Name. God surrounds the lonely not to be alone with presence of His angels to keep them safe. At any time in life, if for some reason you find yourself alone be always reassured God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit and God’s angels are all with you. Even if that moment feels unpleasant, not what you expected or prefer, remember God is still in control of your life in Jesus Name. Bible says we are never alone because Our Father God is always with us in Jesus Name. If all by yourself without family, spouse, children, friends, colleagues and loved ones remember God’s LOVE is so Great so God Loves you deeply, even if you do not believe, feel or think so. The Peace of Christ rules your heart in one body of Christ, so be thankful. Let the word of Christ richly dwell in you.
With God’s wisdom in you help, teach share and encourage one another with psalms, hymns, spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Whatever you do in word or deed do all in the name of Jesus giving thanks to Father God says Colossians 3:15-17. It is important as a CHRISTian believer to have peace within Christ and God’s identity. Christ in us the Hope of Glory draws people together in God including relationships. It is God’s idea is not good for man to be alone. So by dedicating life fully to God’s service through any direct ministry, support or sponsorship for more souls, souls, souls into Heaven you are in good relationship with God. God certainly meets relationship needs at His Right Time according to His plans for all.
It is all about JESUS CHRIST WHO MATTERS MOST. So let the Light OF Christ Shine through you to let people see Jesus Christ for personal attention. God is ready to set things right not in the distant future but right now! God is ready to save Jerusalem to show God’s Glory to Israel and all God’s people in the world says Isaiah 46:13. So keep your eyes on God and enjoy the season with thanks to God. God bless you. The angels are God’s messengers despatched to help billions to do God’s Will and bring God’s instructions. In the Bible, God uses HIS angels to do so many essential services functioning as God’s messengers. In addition all can practice peace in their lives with God’s help too. Christ Jesus the Messiah Prince of Peace enables us to live in peace with others. God’s angels get instructions to help us in time of need to rescue and save us.
1) After Adam and Eve left, angels guard garden of Eden with flaming swords in Genesis 3: 24,
2) Guidance and direction is given through angels in Exodus 23:20.
3) God sends provisions through His angels in 1 King 19:5-6.
4) God’s angels of death are executioners in 2 Kings 19:35.
5) God uses angels as body guards to provide protection in Psalm 91:11.
6) Angels worship and provide services for God as stated in Psalm 148:1-2.
7) God sends His angels to deliver people from danger in Daniel 6:22.
8) God sends messages through angels to bring answers to prayers Daniel 10:12-13.
9) God sends His angels to give strength and encouragement in Daniel 10:18-19
10) Angels minister to Christ during His temptation in the desert in Matthew 4:11, Mark 1:13.
11) Angel Gabriel was sent by God to announce conception to Mary in Luke 1:26-38
12) The birth of Jesus was announced by the angels to the shepherds in Luke 2:14.
13) God sent angels from heaven to strengthen and to comfort Jesus during His moment of agony sweating blood in the Garden of Gethsemane in Luke 22:39-46
14) Angels delivers instructions from God in Acts 8:26.
15) God sends ministering angels to help in time of need in Hebrews 1:14.
17) Paul tells us to entertain strangers, as many entertained angels unaware in Hebrews 13:2.
18) More future actions of God are through angels foretold in Bible from Revelations 1-21.
Courtesy: Credit Image