The Bible says, “God will command HIS angels to guard you in all your ways” in Psalm 91:11. God sends HIS angels of Peace to dwell with us to keep us safe in Jesus Name. God surrounds the lonely not to be alone with presence of His angels to keep them safe. At any time in life, if for some reason you find yourself alone be always reassured God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit and God’s angels are all with you. Even if that moment feels unpleasant, not what you expected or prefer, remember God is still in control of your life in Jesus Name. Bible says we are never alone because Our Father God is always with us in Jesus Name. If all by yourself without family, spouse, children, friends, colleagues and loved ones remember God’s LOVE is so Great so God Loves you deeply, even if you do not believe, feel or think so. The Peace of Christ rules your heart in one body of Christ, so be thankful. Let the living word of God in Christ richly dwell in you because is in His Word to perform great wonders.
With God’s wisdom in you help, teach share and encourage one another with psalms, hymns, spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Whatever you do in word or deed do all in the name of Jesus giving thanks to Father God says Colossians 3:15-17. It is important as a CHRISTian believer to have peace within Christ and God’s identity. Angels of God climbing ladder from heaven provide for food for Jacob.Christ in us the Hope of Glory draws people together in God including relationships. It is God’s idea is not good for man to be alone. So by dedicating life fully to God’s service through any direct ministry, support or sponsorship for more souls, souls, souls into Heaven you are in good relationship with God. God certainly meets relationship needs at His Right Time according to His plans for all. Christian life is all about JESUS CHRIST WHO MATTERS MOST. So let the Light OF Christ Shine through you to let people see Jesus Christ for personal attention. God is ready to set things right not in the distant future but soon! God is ready to save Jerusalem to show God’s GLORY to Israel and God’s people in the world in Isaiah 46:13. So keep your eyes on God and enjoy the season with thanks to God. God bless you.
The angels are God’s messengers despatched to help billions to do God’s Will and bring God’s instructions. In the Bible, God uses HIS angels to do so many essential services functioning as God’s messengers. In addition all can practice peace in their lives with God’s help too. Christ Jesus the Messiah Prince of Peace enables us to live in peace with others. God’s angels instructed to help in time of need to rescues and save us.
1) Adam, Eve’s garden Eden guarded by angel’s flaming swords Genesis 3: 24.
2) Guidance and direction is given by angels in Exodus 23:20.
3) God sends provisions by HIS angels in 1 King 19:5-6.
4) God has angels of death, 2Kings19:35
5) Bodyguards as God’s angels protect us in Psalm 91:11.
6) Angels worship and serve God in Psalm 148:1-2.
7) God sends HIS angels to deliver people from danger in Daniel 6:22.
8) God sends angels to bring answers to prayers Daniel 10:12-13.
9) God sends His angels to give strength and encouragement in Daniel 10:18-19
10) Supernatural Angels from God ministered to Christ in desert, Matthew 4:11, Mark 1:13.
11) Angel Gabriel from God announced conception to Mary in Luke 1:26-38
12) The birth of Jesus was announced by the angels to shepherds in Luke 2:14.
13) God’s angels strengthens, comforts Jesus in agony sweats blood in Garden of Gethsemane in Luke 22:39-46
14) Angels deliver God’s messages in Acts 8:26
15) God’s ministering angels help in time of need in Hebrews 1:14.
17) Paul says entertain strangers, many met angels unaware in Hebrews 13:2.
18) Future actions of God angels predict in Bible in Revelations 1-21.
Courtesy: Credit Image