|A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye as the pupil, iris and radiating lines shows. Carrots greatly enhance blood flow and function of the eyes.|
|A Tomato has 4 chambers and is red. The heart has 4 chambers and is red. Research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine as pure heart and blood food.|
|Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.|
|Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Te wrinkle folds on the nut are like neo-cortex. Walnuts help develop more than 3 dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.|
|Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.|
|Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb shaped like bones target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. Enough sodium in diet, the body strengthens bones. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.|
|Avocados, Eggplant and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female and look womb. An avocado a week balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers. It takes 9 months to grow avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. Avocado has 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition but studies named about 141 of them.|
|Figs are full of seeds and hang in 2 when they grow. Figs increase mobility of male sperm and increase numbers of Sperm as well to overcome male sterility.|
|Sweet Potatoes look like pancreas and balance the glycemic index of diabetics.|
|Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries|
|Oranges, Grapefruits, Citrus fruits look like mammary glands of the female healthy breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.|
|Onions look like body’s cells so helps clear waste materials from body cells. They produce tears which wash epithelial layers of eyes. Garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.|
1. Hands and Fingers: Bananas grow in a bunch on banana ‘trees.’ The scientific name for banana is musa sapientum, which means “fruit of the wise men.” Bananas don’t actually grow on trees they grow on plants. The banana plant is classified as arborescent tree-like perennial herb so the banana is considered a berry. The correct name for bunch of bananas is a hand of bananas; a single banana is a finger. Due to modern shipping practices, this tropical yellow berry, the banana is constant available. Nearly all the bananas sold in stores are cloned from one variety, the Cavendish banana plant, originally native to Southeast Asia. Next time you peel and eat a banana, take the time to savour its flavour and texture, and tell the next generations about the healthy snack encased in yellow flesh.
3. Energy and Mood Balancing: Research shows potassium packed fruit can assist in learning by making pupils more alert. 200 students at a Twickenham, Middlesex England, school were helped through exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, lunch to boost brain power. Another benefit to bananas high potassium content derives from that mineral’s role as an energy-supplying electrolyte. Since bananas also contain tryptophan, serotonin and norepinephrine, they help prevent depression while encouraging feelings of well-being and relaxation. In addition, the vitamin B6 in bananas helps protect against sleeplessness, mood swings and irritability. Potassium as vital mineral helps normalize heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body’s water balance. Reduce stress metabolic rate rise with potassium levels. Rebalance high-potassium banana snack high in B vitamins to calms nerves.
4.Overweight and at work: Studies at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging comfort foods like chocolate and chips. Researchers found 5,000 hospital patients, most obese in high-pressure jobs, ate panic induced craving foods. So, we need to control our blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels steady. One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.
5Vision: Bananas, combined with the African herb orinol, have been used to treat cataracts in Nigeria. They also share with other fruits the ability to prevent macular degeneration, the leading cause of vision loss in adults. According to a study published in the Archives of Ophthalmology in 2004, people who eat 3 servings of fruit per day are statistically unlike to develop the vision-diminishing disease.
6. Better Digestion: Bananas suppress acid in the digestive tract, alleviating heartburn and helping guard against ulcers. Bananas contain pectin as a soluble fibre, aid in elimination process, helping prevent constipation. High in fibre, so bananas in diet can help restore normal bowel action. Helping to overcome problem without resorting to laxatives. Bananas supply body with an abundance of fructooligosaccharide, a prebiotic substance encourages probiotics friendly bacteria in digestive system. As fructooligosaccharides ferment in digestive tract, they enhance body’s ability to absorb calcium. The banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. It is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chronicler cases. It also neutralizes over-acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.
7. Temperature control: Many cultures see bananas as a “cooling” fruit that can lower both physical and emotional temperature of expectant mothers. In Thailand, for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature. Bananas help to avoid morning sickness. As they are easily digested, bananas are a perfect food for babies just beginning to move to solid foods.
8. HIV Protection: The Journal of Biological Chemistry in March 2010 published a study revealing healing potential of BanLec, a lectin protein in bananas. Researchers found this protein binds to sugars and also bind to HIV-infected cells, enveloping them and preventing their replication and transmission.8. Blood sugar levels: Banana contains vitamin B6 which regulates blood glucose levels and can affect your mood. High in iron, bananas stimulate production of haemoglobin in the blood so helps in cases of anaemia. Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up. Bananas can also help people trying to give up smoking. The B6 and B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium found in them, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.
9. Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood enhancer tryptophan. According to recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. Because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein the body converts into serotonin, to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel better. Bananas are high in B vitamins that can help calm the nervous system. Apply the inside of a banana peel to pimples to naturally dry out these skin blemishes. Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation. Also, even the bananas peels of this fruit are good and useful as the peels make a wonderful fertilizer, particularly for roses.
According to Dr Helen Pensanti M.D, God’s Pharmacy gives amazing great foods to help the body so these are top 10 Foods You Should NEVER EAT!!!
- HOT DOGS, BACON, SAUSAGE, HAM, PEPPERONI (HIGH-FAT LUNCH MEATS)• Increase risk of leukemia in children. If eaten when a woman is pregnant, she has double the risk of brain cancer in her unborn child
- ASPARTAME (Found in EQUAL & NUTRASWEET) Produce nitrous urea compounds, High increase risk brain tumour Symptoms: Headaches, Confusion, Depression, Insomnia, Memory Lapses NOTE: WHEN PUT IN HOT LIQUID, ONE OF COMPONENTS IT BREAKS DOWN INTO IS WOOD ALCOHOL! THE COMBINATION OF EATING HOT DOG DRINKING DIET DRINK CREATES ONE MOST POWERFUL CANCER-PRODUCING SUBSTANCES KNOWN TO MAN.
- MARGARINE (HYDROGENATED OILS) Found in peanut butters like Jiff and Skippy.
Buy natural peanut butter. Use real butter, olive oil, canola oil instead.
- SHELLFISH (LOBSTER, SHRIMP, CRAB) According to Dr. Broer, a lobster is an arthropod, a cockroach is an arthropod! Unclean. Scavengers.
- JUNK FOODS LIKE TWINKIES & STORE-BOUGHT CUPCAKES Better to eat a homemade cookie
- CHLORINE IN YOUR WATER SUPPLY Increases heart disease & cancer risk
GET BOTTLED WATER OR USE A FILTER
- HIGH-FAT DAIRY PRODUCTSUse skim or low-fat milk, low-fat cottage cheese, sour cream, etc., whipped butter
- CAFFEINE PRODUCTS
This is a short term “fix” Taps into your adrenals and causes fatigue later. Can increase risk of breast tumors 5 cups of coffee a day increases your risk of heart disease by 50%!
- ALCOHOL PRODUCTS.
Courtesy: Image, credit:
God’s Health System.com
Dr Helen Pensanti M.D